GDT: Montréal @ Philadelphia - 7:00PM ET - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Came back from what?

This "benching" you talk about is purely fictional.

You know what Sekac actually did after his eighth game? He went out and got an assist in his 9th game. Then he scored a goal in his tenth game. Then he kept playing, without getting this benching you talk of. In fact, by game fifteen, his ice time started to climb.
His icetime was all over the map!

One game he'd get 13 minutes, then he'd get 10, then he'd get 15 then he'd get 9.... then he found himself with Eller getting defensive minutes.

Mad Brills*

Matthews may happen, but just wait until bergevin blows the #4 pick on julien gauthier.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, that game was horrible.

I didn't want to believe, but now I do the Habs have given up. Ugly team all the way around.

AnotherHabsFan

Behind Enemy Lines
Jan 16, 2015
New Hampshire
Good lord I hate that new NHL.com layout.

Very little information spread across a huge page. Feels like it's made for dumb tablet users. :rant:

I agree. the app is a little more tolerable but the website is ****. Can't put the cursor anywhere without something popping up and getting in the way of what you are reading. :rant:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
His icetime was all over the map!

One game he'd get 13 minutes, then he'd get 10, then he'd get 15 then he'd get 9.... then he found himself with Eller getting defensive minutes.

You can't defend Sekac LG, he's not a good NHLer, he's proven it time and time again!!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You can't defend Sekac LG, he's not a good NHLer, he's proven it time and time again!!
Time and time again???? He's been in the league a year and a half. :laugh:

And again, it's the same with our other prospects... I'm not expecting a star. You are missing the point. The point is that our coach SUCKS at development. There's no consistency at all with the way he handles these guys.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He hasn't had a coach who taught offense since his final junior year, are you surprised he hasn't progressed at all in that department?

I was told Lefebvre made Brendan Gallagher, he had to have made Beaulieu too. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad