GDT: Montréal @ Philadelphia - 7:00PM ET - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
You forgot the sarcasm face.

No, I forgot to add that I hope PK shows some gratitude that he is playing for the Habs organization and elevates his game tonight. All he has to do is learn from Barberio who has been such a great addition to the team, basically another PK talent but with better attitude.
Also hope for that little puke AG 27 learned a thing or two while playing with Da-vide Desharnais.

Mad Brills*

No, I forgot to add that I hope PK shows some gratitude that he is playing for the Habs organization and elevates his game tonight. All he has to do is learn from Barberio who has been such a great addition to the team, basically another PK talent but with better attitude.
Also hope for that little puke AG 27 learned a thing or two while playing with Da-vide Desharnais.

What a good coach.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
So, until now, I've made two GDTs this season. 2 wins by the score of 4-1.

Also, I hope the break helped Markov. He needs to be back to his old self (not old self because he's old but how he was before, obviously).

A0pBzs7.gif

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I enjoy TSN690 post game show, listening to Tony Marinaro go berserk.

I'm not sure that will even happen if the Habs lose tonight at this point. It seems the little bit of hope most Hab fans had all but died with MB's press conference knowing that MT's here to stay no matter what and the lack of help from MB. Management looks like they've thrown in the towel on the season.

Since that MB press conference most Hab fans seem to have accepted that this season is done since management has done absolutely nothing during this historic collapse.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
All three games following Bergevin's FoxHole Commitment and his speech to the dressing room, have done nothing to spark the team. The two games against Columbus were horrendous, it's as if the team had no soul.

So now they're expected to be a different team cause they had a few days off?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lafleur's Guy nailed it with this. Pretty much defines what this game will be about.

2n99ria.png

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
True. The wife is an Oilers fan, and we never watch them as the Habs always took precedence. Things have changed. And although they lose, at least it's entertaining.

Yeah I'm starting to pay a lot more attention to the Oilers than usual as well.

The Habs are a hot mess right now.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
It has become a chore to watch this team

I was setting my hockey fantasy lineups and saw the Habs are playing tomorrow.

I was like *sigh*. "Two days in a row I have to watch this crap?"

They have to start putting the goddamn puck in the net it's more boring than watching paint dry.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Great idea, that fast-paced GIF for the GDT, mon général. Blink an eye, miss the line-up :laugh:

Good work :handclap:

Oh Capitaine, mon Capitaine!
Oh Génital ....
errrr, pass. :laugh:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
you mean the greatest subtle troll and master of sarcasm in the history of this franchise?

Yes. And if possible, PP beast and defensive rock.

Great idea, that fast-paced GIF for the GDT, mon général. Blink an eye, miss the line-up :laugh:

Good work :handclap:

I actually let those "slides" stay longer :laugh:

Oh Capitaine, mon Capitaine!
Oh Génital ....
errrr, pass. :laugh:

Oui oui Pacioretty joue comme une partie génitale.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Hey guys, as it stands now we have the 9th worst points percentage in the NHL. If/when we lose tonight and tomorrow while Ottawa, Anaheim & Vancouver get at least a point in that span? We could be slotted to pick #7 overall by the time we play Edmonton Saturday. At that point Habs could only be barely ahead of the Jets and Sabres and very close to falling into top 5 lottery territory. It's happening! :nod:

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Don't watch. I don't. I just check the boxscore and hope for the loss.
I stopped watching the minute Price got injured (the second time) cancelled my RDS package in ontario.
I've always known the Habs were bottom dwellers without Price, and that MT was useless, however i never anticipated it to be this bad.

Now i root for them to lose for the possibility of increasing the odds on Matthews... thats all we got left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad