Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
Last edited:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Hopefully they win so we can see a new line up the following game. I'm curious how many different wingers Plekanec can play with in a season.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I wish the game were today ! I guess it's better tomorow because the boys will have more time to rest after partying for xmas.

Spacey-Yay.gif

PricePkPatch*

it's my birthday tomorrow guys, I want Price to get a shutout

Okay. I know it's probably minor, but this guy is always posting the word "shutout" to provoke a reaction out of us. Please take a look:

On the 23rd of December:

I hope Price gets a shutout tonight :)

On the 16th of December

close one, Price almost lost his shutout there

Shouldn't it be considered trolling? As in, "Posting something to annoy other posters and provoke a reaction out of them"? I am not asking for an infraction for anyone writing "shutout", but doing so while BOLDING and WRITING IN RED is kind of trolling.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Shouldn't it be considered trolling? As in, "Posting something to annoy other posters and provoke a reaction out of them"? I am not asking for an infraction for anyone writing "shutout", but doing so while BOLDING and WRITING IN RED is kind of trolling.

This is so dumb. Who cares if a guy writes shutout here and there with funny colors? Just don't answer to him.

This whole 'jinx' thing about shutouts is beyond dumb.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
This is so dumb. Who cares if a guy writes shutout here and there with funny colors? Just don't answer to him.

I think you are pointing the dumb finger a little too much in this post. At least use a synonym like stupid to change things up.

PricePkPatch*

Some people obviously care, get upset and reply unkindly. It's kind of obvious the poster does it solely to provoke these sort of reactions.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Okay. I know it's probably minor, but this guy is always posting the word "shutout" to provoke a reaction out of us. Please take a look:

On the 23rd of December:

On the 16th of December

Even if he's doing it to bug us... It's kind of just the way, you know, people kind of like.. interact with.. other.. people.. Like when you keep reminding a buddy his sister is hot, just to get a reaction. Just sayin, it's something that is a part of human interaction... I just don't think his intentions are malicious.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Even if he's doing it to bug us... It's kind of just the way, you know, people kind of like.. interact with.. other.. people.. Like when you keep reminding a buddy his sister is hot, just to get a reaction. Just sayin, it's something that is a part of human interaction... I just don't think his intentions are malicious.

Word. Bask is just being a goof. Not meaning harm IMO. Most people know its just a superstition and by definition is completely and utterly meaningless. If that was considered trolling I think there are arguments to ban the people complaining constantly or arguing with others to 'get a rise'.

So in other words, FREE BASK! [Bask lives! Don’t Listen to Ondore’s Lies!]

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

On the 23rd of December:

On the 16th of December

Because people believe in a silly phenomenon called "jinxing" and decide to get riled up about a MEANINGLESS comment that has no impact on the game WHATSOEVER, that poster is trolling? God forbid anyone says "goal" or "hattrick" or gasp... "win." :shakehead

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Because people believe in a silly phenomenon called "jinxing" and decide to get riled up about a MEANINGLESS comment that has no impact on the game WHATSOEVER, that poster is trolling? God forbid anyone says "goal" or "hattrick" or gasp... "win." :shakehead

It's not that silly.

Anyone can be superstitious, including the players. No Habs players will say "another shutout Pricer" with 5 minutes left in the game. Of course scientifically, it won't changed anything but it remains something you don't say.

Not saying Bask is trolling but he is an attention seeker for saying stuff like that knowing it will draw a lot of reactions.

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

On the 23rd of December:

On the 16th of December

You just one upped him. What a dumb post.

PricePkPatch*

Last time I checked, "bugging" deliberately someone on this board is trolling. It's childish.

And I am sorry for all the uppity posters above ^^ if you feel I should have expressed by annoyance with yet another "gtfo" or "shutup". It's not about the jinxing. I personally don't care one way or the other. It's about saying something meant solely to annoy the other posters; like an annoying nickname, which are disallowed on this board, I should remind you. Why? Because it's these little things that usually end up aggravating and creating a hostile atmosphere.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Last time I checked, "bugging" deliberately someone on this board is trolling. It's childish.

And I am sorry for all the uppity posters above ^^ if you feel I should have expressed by annoyance with yet another "gtfo" or "shutup". It's not about the jinxing. I personally don't care one way or the other. It's about saying something meant solely to annoy the other posters; like an annoying nickname, which are disallowed on this board, I should remind you. Why? Because it's these little things that usually end up aggravating and creating a hostile atmosphere.

To be honest, I've seen posters deliberately try to annoy people based on DD, Price, Eller, Subban, etc....

It is what it is, you argue this then it sets a precedent for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad