GDT: Montréal @ Calgary - 8PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs are good enough to win all 4 games. Wether they do is another story. My point is none of these teams are better than they are. GHG

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Habs are good enough to win all 4 games. Wether they do is another story. My point is none of these teams are better than they are. GHG

This is the first time in a long time I actually agree with this. I remember, not too long ago, hoping for a .500 Western road-trip. For me, the worst viewing experience was when the Habs were down 6-0 against the Canucks at the twelve minute mark of the first. I think this was in 2006.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
This is the first time in a long time I actually agree with this. I remember, not too long ago, hoping for a .500 Western road-trip. For me, the worst viewing experience was when the Habs were down 6-0 against the Canucks at the twelve minute mark of the first. I think this was in 2006.

Didn't they go bowling at some point?

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
MiG :handclap:

Reading the GDT at thai Express, wondering if there could be some Flames meat in my Tom Yum soup :help:

Then I won't tell you about what I saw when I was searching for guinea pig pictures :help:

Edit: And here's our buddy...

GO HABS GO!
/

ZzKWyDQ.gif

Last edited:

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Yawn. Game needs to start already.

Worse is tomorrow's game is at 8:30 and then Saturday's game is at 10 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad