GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Gallagher: 9:17
Eller: 10:03
Desharnais: 10:20
Subban: 13:04
Bouillon: 13:21

Yep.
DD's ice time isn't that bad. 14-15 minutes seems normalish for a 3rd line.

The 4th line has been severely overplayed this game and at least one of them has been on the ice for every goal against.

Take 2 1/2 minutes off the 4th line, give it to Eller's line, and you're good.

Our 4th line is on pace for like 12-13 minutes. Gross.

I can not explain the Bouillon thing. St-Denis would have been better. Beaulieu might be as bad, but at least he'd be learning plus contributing on the PP.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
But how can you hate players who work hard? -as seen on the brian gionta joining the team later thread

AKA the "Everybody versus WhiskeySeven, because WhiskeySeven is a classless person who hates Gionta's family" thread :laugh:

He's a bad top6 player and if we want to win anything we can't do it with him in any significant role. End of story.

Same goes for Bouillon.
Same goes for DD.
Same goes for Therrien.

We have an arrogant organization which is clearly biased toward the wrong francophones. I would love more French players on the team, and I support it, but DD and Bouillon and Briere DO NOT FIT WITH THIS SQUAD. And Therrien is not the right coach.

Even if we win tonight I'll say it. We're never going to win the cup with these clowns running the show.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
nKBdAFq.jpg

Haha thanks MIG, I needed the laugh. :handclap:

NewHabsEra*

there needs to be a over/under poll thread on therriens remaining games as coach. i say fewer than 10 for sure

Why do you want to fire Therrien lol? Do you seriously believe someone else can do a difference with that ****ing suking team??? The one to blame isnt Therrien, thats Marc Bergevin who made stupid signings since the day he has been hired..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad