Monthly News Thread (September/October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Thank god. Replacing a 2 with a 10.

Sasha is a ten... head.

coneheads3.jpg

Reactions: Deen and Sheppy

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Sasha is way, way more attractive than Micky f'ing James. Maybe on the white trash hick scale where even Charlotte is considered a 10 I could entertain the argument?

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Apparently the Saudis have offered 20 million for the Rock to become WWE champ on their show.
See? Even the Saudis hate Roman :sarcasm:

I think Rock/Roman is a possibility for Wrestlemania. The most stupid thing WWE can do is have Rocky be the heel in that program and have Roman go over him in the main event to keep making Roman look strong. Which means that's exactly what will happen.

Reactions: ColePens

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Sasha without makeup is pretty haunting. She looks COMPLETELY different.

I've seen pictures of her without makeup and she looked fine. I'm sure there are bad pics of her without makeup out there, as there are for all women wrestlers. Does Mickie James look particularly flattering without makeup? I honestly don't know.

You also have an ongoing obsession with Sasha and were previously (still?) one of those "QUEEN" posters when Charlotte was on screen, so you'll forgive me for not giving much consideration to your opinion on women wrestlers and their looks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mia Yim is signed and that makes me v happy because she is great

Sasha without makeup is pretty haunting. She looks COMPLETELY different.
So does everyone else, that’s why WWE has a full-time traveling makeup staff.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I've seen pictures of her without makeup and she looked fine. I'm sure there are bad pics of her without makeup out there, as there are for all women wrestlers. Does Mickie James look particularly flattering without makeup? I honestly don't know.

You also have an ongoing obsession with Sasha and were previously (still?) one of those "QUEEN" posters when Charlotte was on screen, so you'll forgive me for not giving much consideration to your opinion on women wrestlers and their looks.

I’m replying to a post. A post where you went off on Mickie’s looks. It’s funny how you’re calling me out here.

Also yes, Heel Charlotte was way better than she is now. I also like Charlotte, I like Becky more, though. I don’t get the issue with that. I don’t find Charlotte attractive either, nice try though.

Also, I don’t care.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I’m replying to a post. A post where you went off on Mickie’s looks. It’s funny how you’re calling me out here.

As am I. I wouldn't consider pointing out that Mickie isn't a 10 to be "going off on her looks". She has a white trash attractiveness to her similar to Bobby Roode. Probably the only post I've ever made about her on here, unlike your tens to hundreds of posts regarding Sasha's forehead or general looks (you realize you have a posting history, right?).

Also yes, Heel Charlotte was way better than she is now. I also like Charlotte, I like Becky more, though. I don’t get the issue with that. I don’t find Charlotte attractive either, nice try though.

Also, I don’t care.

She's really not that much different face or heel. A bad interview/promo is a bad interview/promo. I'll take your word for it regarding Charlotte, but also in mind that there has been quite the pumping of brakes on her since the boob surgeries/setbacks, leaked nudes and Romanification.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Why are you so riled up that I said Sasha looks terrible when she isn’t dolled up? Did I hit a nerve here or something? That’s legitimately the only thing I have said regarding the issue here.

Gear down a bit, man.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Look, I'm not gonna trash Sasha to get someone else over, but lay off Mickie. She's got that girl (well woman now) next door look. Always been one of my favorites since her early TNA run with Punk.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Why are you so riled up that I said Sasha looks terrible when she isn’t dolled up? Did I hit a nerve here or something? That’s legitimately the only thing I have said regarding the issue here.

Gear down a bit, man.

I'm not really riled up at all. Maybe 2nd or 3rd gear out of 6? If you need proof:

giphy.gif

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
See? Even the Saudis hate Roman :sarcasm:

I think Rock/Roman is a possibility for Wrestlemania. The most stupid thing WWE can do is have Rocky be the heel in that program and have Roman go over him in the main event to keep making Roman look strong. Which means that's exactly what will happen.

There is actually a lot of potential in a Rock vs Roman program. If I were the WWE I would let the Rock and Roman handle the writing of it. The Rock is smart enough to give the people what they want(a complete evisceration of Roman's character) without completely destroying his future as a wrestler.

If anything I'd start The Rock out as sympathetic to Roman. He's been there, he knows what it's like to have the crowd hate you. Remember "Die Rocky Die!"? He overcame that so why can't Roman? From there The Rock starts acting like an overbearing parent because Roman can't do anything with the The Rock untill Roman snaps like a rabid dog and beats the Rock down brutally setting up a final match at Wrestlemania with Roman going over. After that I'd have Roman expand his move set to include a bit of the Rock's taunt and signatures moves.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer says Vince really liked McIntyre/Ziggler vs. The Revival last night and says it'd be interesting to see if The Revival get more of a push out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad