Monthly News Thread (September/October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
That's why I find it so frustrating, though, that he continues to push Reigns.

Braun is bigger and stronger, yet constantly gets held back. I mean, yes he's in the main event picture but it's clear they don't want to put a belt on him if it means hurting Roman Reigns. :help:
Braun doesn't have the look Vince wants, though. He doesn't look like an action figure movie star. He looks like a jacked homeless dude.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Apparently Impact officials were at WWE HQ today.
And Mahabali Shera has apparently been released...

I don't think they're related, but it amuses me to think so lol.

It'll be interesting to see what WWE does with TNA in the future. Obviously things have changed massively from just a few years ago, but I'm not really sure what they could be working on that they've not already done.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Impact wanting AJ in the TNA HOF?

Unlike with the Flair/Sting situation I doubt TNA has a chip to bargain with.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Nakamura might be champ but he has no direction right now. He needs a good feud, since we all know Rusev and Aiden is gonna become a thing tonight, and he played 2nd fiddle to Orton in his Hardy feud

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
dlc 2k19

lacey evans
dakota kai
ec3
lio rush
ricochet
maria and husband
war raiders
bobby lashley
candice lerae

f***ing tomaso ciampa still not in the game.... if this on purpose because he's the champ and he asked for it. its amazing. if not i dont know what theyre thinking haha.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nakamura might be champ but he has no direction right now. He needs a good feud, since we all know Rusev and Aiden is gonna become a thing tonight, and he played 2nd fiddle to Orton in his Hardy feud
Open challenge seems to be what they should do then.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
what the..

Ciampa isn’t in the game?

not announced yet. but the official roster and the dlc is out and he's missing. (he was in last years game)

he was saying on twiter that nobody can beat him, since he's the champ so no need to be in the game. XD

(i think niki cross is missing too. so we can believe theres a more to be announced)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I wouldn't be surprised if Ciampa is an unlockable from that Mortal Kombat "towers mode" or something. Apparently the gag order is lifted tomorrow so some YouTube clowns will be showing off the game? I know one of them is going to go over Universe Mode.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Rey Mysterio has finally signed a new deal with the WWE. It's a 2 year deal with the option for Mysterio to opt out after 18 months of the deal. It's believed that the deal isn't quiet a full-schedule deal, but Mysterio will still be working more than the part-schedule guys. Mysterio and WWE have been working on a new deal since the Royal Rumble. Mysterio also returned for the GRR in Saudi.

- According to PWI, Fenix and Pentagon Jr will not be going to WWE/NXT.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColePens

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
- Rey Mysterio has finally signed a new deal with the WWE. It's a 2 year deal with the option for Mysterio to opt out after 18 months of the deal. It's believed that the deal isn't quiet a full-schedule deal, but Mysterio will still be working more than the part-schedule guys. Mysterio and WWE have been working on a new deal since the Royal Rumble. Mysterio also returned for the GRR in Saudi.

- According to PWI, Fenix and Pentagon Jr will not be going to WWE/NXT.
Glorious news if true. They'd be horribly misused and mismanaged in WWE.

Reactions: ColePens

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Penta and fenix resigned with MLW until the end of 2019 that’s what we know. It’s almost one year only.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Good. They're both too good and Pentagon is so far from a WWE character that it would have been horrible. Keep em free....as much as I would have enjoyed him in NXT.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mad props to Rey for standing up for what he wanted and not signing before all in
He could afford to do it. He had the leverage. And he also wants to do this.

Rey gets paid big money for his appearances. Not what he's going to make now, but he could've stayed on the indies if he wanted to. Especially with New Japan's American expansion.

That option after 18 months is an interesting thing. He had trouble getting out last time. I wonder if an option like that would be in play for all the Bullet Club guys they're trying to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad