Monthly News Thread (October 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wonder if they do Brock vs Finn at Rumble, Brock obviously goes over cause WWE...then later they do Brock vs Demon Finn with Finn going over ...

Idk... I don't want them jobbing Demon Finn so soon. I know he's lost down at NXT but you could build it up to be so much more on the main roster.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't know how reliable this is but it turned up on my BleacherReport app, but Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated is reporting that Nia Jax requested her leave of absence due to unhappiness regarding booking and pay, and that she has added leverage due to The Rock being in her corner, but that Nia will return to the fold eventually.

If that's true, she's got an enormous ego and should be released immediately.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wonder if they do Brock vs Finn at Rumble, Brock obviously goes over cause WWE...then later they do Brock vs Demon Finn with Finn going over ...

Idk... I don't want them jobbing Demon Finn so soon. I know he's lost down at NXT but you could build it up to be so much more on the main roster.
Finn will never go over Brock. Period.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't know how reliable this is but it turned up on my BleacherReport app, but Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated is reporting that Nia Jax requested her leave of absence due to unhappiness regarding booking and pay, and that she has added leverage due to The Rock being in her corner, but that Nia will return to the fold eventually.

If that's true, she's got an enormous ego and should be released immediately.
Everyone should have the right to try and get more money from their rich boss, whether they have just a small amount of leverage, a lot of leverage, or none at all even. Nia’s just playing the game. It’s a business.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Everyone should have the right to try and get more money from their rich boss, whether they have just a small amount of leverage, a lot of leverage, or none at all even. Nia’s just playing the game. It’s a business.
I don't disagree with that, but I also think you should have the ability to back it up with your talent and being a worthwhile asset to the company. I don't think Nia Jax has the talent to be demanding an increased pay and better booking.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So....Finn is being primed for Brock...which means Bray is jobbing....again. For the third month in a row.

Here's a friendly reminder of how ****ing good this guy actually is.

I don't think it means Bray is jobbing. The way they rehab guys after jobbing is just coming out the next night on Raw and being great. If they put Finn in a #1 contenders match against whoever and he wins, that's it - he is the top guy moving forward.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They have her on Total Divas, so that means something for sure.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I’m taking SI with a grain of salt. They said Corbin lost the cash in because of Cena, when it turned out it was about his talking out st the concussion doctor.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
maryse is already not on tv.... the bellas too.
and i think nia is beautiful, but if im gonna watch Total Divas is not for her.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
maryse is already not on tv.... the bellas too.
and i think nia is beautiful, but if im gonna watch Total Divas is not for her.
All the more reason to promote Nia because she's actually there. Maryse has a good reason to not be.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Absolutely love the Rock...

Hate the fact that being related to him gets you pull backstage. If Nia was anybody else she would have never made the main roster and would be in the performance center working on wrestling/promos/physique.

If I was Vince and she asked for more money I'd shred her contract right in front of her and wish her good luck getting booked in the indies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If Nia wasn't related to The Rock I'm certain WWE wouldn't even bother hiring her in the first place. As much as they're pushing this "monster" gimmick of hers and how she's different from the other women, the reality is she is not what WWE/Vince look for in a women. Not at all.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I know it sucks that Bray is constantly losing, but who are some heels Finn should go over instead on his way to face Brock at the RR? The Miz?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kevin Owens has left the South American tour for personal reasons.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Well I mean, what are you supposed to do really? Health comes first. What a crazy comeback match for Angle, I wonder how long he's actually in the ring for.

I know, just funny with the huge Shield build, and the endless Balor v Wyatt and nw they have to switch both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad