Monthly News Thread (November 2018)

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I would have had Becky select Charlotte, then leave the arena destroying shit. Like have her walking through the backstage area flipping shit over because she's pissed off.

I don't get the Charlotte hug. That felt a bit... off.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It would be disingenuous to ignore that Becky had the injury. Everyone would see through it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ronda posted an instagram photo responding to Becky being pulled.

The image was of a Nick Diaz tweet, which said "If you can't make it to war, you lose the war" while part of the caption read;

"@beckylynchwwe I’m really sorry to hear The Millennial Man will not be showing up for her legally arranged ass whooping on November 18th at the Staples Center.
Unfortunately now everyone knows if someone hauls off and punches you for real, your face implodes. I suggest you keep practicing your tough guys faces in the mirror, should be very effective physical therapy."

Love it :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

The image was of a Nick Diaz tweet, which said "If you can't make it to war, you lose the war" while part of the caption read;

"@beckylynchwwe I’m really sorry to hear The Millennial Man will not be showing up for her legally arranged ass whooping on November 18th at the Staples Center.
Unfortunately now everyone knows if someone hauls off and punches you for real, your face implodes. I suggest you keep practicing your tough guys faces in the mirror, should be very effective physical therapy."

I hate it, actually. The "punches you for real" bit specifically, everything else is fine.

Reactions: TNT87

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It’s kind of ironic because when Ronda was punched for real she folded like a paper doll.

Also, Millennial Man? They’re the same age aren’t they? Lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s kind of ironic because when Ronda was punched for real she folded like a paper doll.

Also, Millennial Man? They’re the same age aren’t they? Lol
Yeah. The millennial jab is f***ing stupid because they’re literally born within 24 hours of each other.

Ronda also tucked her tail between her legs, got pissy and ran away as soon as things didn’t go her way in MMA, too.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ronda as a character and promo...yeah I'm completely over that. She's fine enough in the ring but her constant repeating of millennial man is the most cringe thing ever AND she cuts promos as if there's not massive amounts of video footage of Ronda getting KO'd and how often it shook her, etc.

It's bad. Very bad.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Wow, this is low, you need to calm down

He's not wrong.

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Ronda's been "punched for real" and we've seen how that goes. :laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

Ronnie should stick to jokes about avacado toast and lines fed to her by a 70 plus year old man.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I would have had Becky select Charlotte, then leave the arena destroying ****. Like have her walking through the backstage area flipping **** over because she's pissed off.

I don't get the Charlotte hug. That felt a bit... off.

Maybe Becky can spray doors with mustard and ketchup.

I think more important was the look on Charlotte's face. Uncertainty. That's her story right now.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wow this thread is cringe. Celebrating someone getting punched in the face (the couple times someone managed to be able to) is gross.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Wow this thread is cringe. Celebrating someone getting punched in the face (the couple times someone managed to be able to) is gross.
I don’t care. I like Rousey, always have been a fan, but it’s just ironic.

Get thicker skin, maybe?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Says the fan base who are crying about Becky taking one punch lmao

The self awareness here is astounding, I must say. :sarcasm: :laugh:

You JUST posted about us "celebrating" Ronda taking a punch or two during her MMA matches. You've been giddy and gloating ever since Becky got tagged.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The self awareness here is astounding, I must say. :sarcasm: :laugh:

You JUST posted about us "celebrating" Ronda taking a punch or two during her MMA matches. You've been giddy and gloating ever since Becky got tagged.

The worst I’ve said was that SS was better now with the real money match.Not posting gifs of the punch Becky took and bashing her. You guys are so easy lol

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I'm looking at Pete Dunne and praying this is a work

EDIT" I also just remembered NXT is taped, so if there was an injury, Dunne's probably good by now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad