Monthly News Thread (May '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Nobody has to like Shamrock just like nobody had to like Warrior. You can still make a little bit of money off of him being inducted to the Hall and those aren't real reasons to hold out on him now especially when all they should want out of him are things that don't involve him getting in the ring and wrestling.

Inducting Rikishi in the Hall of Fame was bad enough. Now people want to induct Ken Shamrock? Jesus. He was a mediocre wrestler for 2 years. Christian is still not in for god's sake.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I don't get it. He was there for 2 years and held like..2 titles.

I don't remember much about him outside of Ryan Shamrock.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Inducting Rikishi in the Hall of Fame was bad enough. Now people want to induct Ken Shamrock? Jesus. He was a mediocre wrestler for 2 years. Christian is still not in for god's sake.

At least with Shamrock, there is a case to be made that a lot of what wrestling is these days is molded from what he brought to the table that nobody really brought before him at that stage. Rikishi was inducted because of who his family is. There is an actual case to be made that Shamrock had an influence on what wrestling is in the ring these days. And I would induct Christian in time. Hell, I wouldn't say that Shamrock should be inducted now but he should be at some point and there's no real reason to hold out on him now in 2017 if he wants to work for the company.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So apparently all Corgan bought was the name NWA and the belts.

No talent, no libraries.

If you look at the talent, not much happening. It's not like they were a hot indy promotion like Evolve or something. Curious to what his ideas are, but he could have just as easily just started his own promotion instead of what he did here.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Nobody has to like Shamrock just like nobody had to like Warrior. You can still make a little bit of money off of him being inducted to the Hall and those aren't real reasons to hold out on him now especially when all they should want out of him are things that don't involve him getting in the ring and wrestling.

I have a hard time seeing him inducted into the Hall of fame. But they do not exactly have standards I guess.

Koko B Ware is in the hall

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Undertaker is in New York and is expected to go through a "number" of procedures now that he's retired, including a full hip replacement.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Titus posted and quickly deleted a picture hanging out with a bunch of guys including the hardys, axel and more importantly reigns AND strowman.

I'M NOT FINISHED HANGING OUT WITH YOU YET.

but really, does titus get off on getting vinced angry?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
maybe they are still fierce rivals but figured "when in Rome"

im sorry

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Jericho paid homage to ricky steamboat / jake roberts with his "injury write off" by copying the same thing that they 2 above did 31 years ago to the day with the DDT spot on the outside.

Sneak it in maaaaaaan.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Charlotte Flair is the latest WWE wrestler hit with their private photo's being leaked.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Charlotte Flair is the latest WWE wrestler hit with their private photo's being leaked.

shes demanding on twitter they be removed from the internet. lol good luck. once the pics are out there they will be floating forever

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It feels like some old dude who doesn't know how the internet works put that statement on her twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad