Monthly News Thread (May '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Elias Samson strolling(trolling) by...........

Might be a good prediction to say he will keep doing what he has been doing in the previous month for the month of May.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Shamrock said he wants one more run and a shot at the title because it's the only thing that's alluded him.

I'd pay $9.99 to see Shamrock vs. Lesnar. No doubt.

He also said he doesn't understand why he hasn't been allowed back when everyone else comes and goes all the time.. My response to that;

As for why Ken? It's because you stayed for approximately 2 years. You left in the middle of a program with Chris Jericho that was given decent TV time and you didn't even finish up in WWE before leaving.

I will always love Shamrock from that time period. He was awesome. But I was so disappointed as 12 year old boy who's favourite wrestler just up and left without a word.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Shamrock said he wants one more run and a shot at the title because it's the only thing that's alluded him.

I'd pay $9.99 to see Shamrock vs. Lesnar. No doubt.

He also said he doesn't understand why he hasn't been allowed back when everyone else comes and goes all the time.. My response to that;

As for why Ken? It's because you stayed for approximately 2 years. You left in the middle of a program with Chris Jericho that was given decent TV time and you didn't even finish up in WWE before leaving.

I will always love Shamrock from that time period. He was awesome. But I was so disappointed as 12 year old boy who's favourite wrestler just up and left without a word.

Wwe has Shamrock in the same class as Lex Luger. Meltzer said that wwe does not seem keen on inducting both in to the Hof. Shamrock has reached out many times over the years for a contract.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Wwe has Shamrock in the same class as Lex Luger. Meltzer said that wwe does not seem keen on inducting both in to the Hof. Shamrock has reached out many times over the years for a contract.
They should at least let him come back for a one off. He was so ducking over in 1998. Legit could have given him the title and no would have batted an eye.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
They should at least let him come back for a one off. He was so ducking over in 1998. Legit could have given him the title and no would have batted an eye.

Goldberg has said some bad stuff about wwe when he left so who knows. But the guy is 53 now. I don't know what he has been doing lately.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
There shouldn't be interest in Shamrock. Dude is a joke now and he's lost 11 of his last 15 fights including a fight where Kimbo Slice gave him his back but Shamrock was too weak and slow to lock in a choke. To make matters worse once he stopped attempting the choke he was so slow to his feet that Kimbo literally punched his eyebrow off.

Shamrock sucks and any appeal he had left decades ago.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There shouldn't be interest in Shamrock. Dude is a joke now and he's lost 11 of his last 15 fights including a fight where Kimbo Slice gave him his back but Shamrock was too weak and slow to lock in a choke. To make matters worse once he stopped attempting the choke he was so slow to his feet that Kimbo literally punched his eyebrow off.

Shamrock sucks and any appeal he had left decades ago.

He shouldn't draw interest from a wrestling perspective but he should be inducted into the Hall.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, Shamrock does blow and quite honestly... he was never ever an elite fighter at any capacity.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country

Shamrock tends to be on bad terms with EVERYONE he ever worked for.

I still remember him trying to Sue UFC in 2007 or 2008 and losing. He was ordered to pay Zuffa's legal fees. he didn't, but Dana White didn't raise the issue. Until 5 years later when Shamrock got all mouthy on social media again about White and the UFC not paying him enough back in the day for "saving the UFC" and Dana declared Shamrock still owed him $200000 in legal fees and then said "And I am coming for it Ken. You should have just stayed buried instead of mouthing off"

WWF he just walked out on and went back to Pride FC. Claiming the schedule is too rough(in fairness, all WWF wrestlers said that), but he did leave and in doing so, kinda screwed them over. Then he went to TNA in 2002 after his pride Run.

Why exactly would they welcome him back with open arms? All he ever does is complain about money.

He is trying to live through his past

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Shamrock tends to be on bad terms with EVERYONE he ever worked for.

I still remember him trying to Sue UFC in 2007 or 2008 and losing. He was ordered to pay Zuffa's legal fees. he didn't, but Dana White didn't raise the issue. Until 5 years later when Shamrock got all mouthy on social media again about White and the UFC not paying him enough back in the day for "saving the UFC" and Dana declared Shamrock still owed him $200000 in legal fees and then said "And I am coming for it Ken. You should have just stayed buried instead of mouthing off"

WWF he just walked out on and went back to Pride FC. Claiming the schedule is too rough(in fairness, all WWF wrestlers said that), but he did leave and in doing so, kinda screwed them over. Then he went to TNA in 2002 after his pride Run.

Why exactly would they welcome him back with open arms? All he ever does is complain about money.

He is trying to live through his past

Nobody has to like Shamrock just like nobody had to like Warrior. You can still make a little bit of money off of him being inducted to the Hall and those aren't real reasons to hold out on him now especially when all they should want out of him are things that don't involve him getting in the ring and wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad