Monthly News Thread (11/1 - 11/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I don't think it hurts Brock that he lost. I hated it simply because of the length of it. At least the Cena squash took some time. They were selling a big fight and they were selling to some extent that Brock was going to hurt Cena in that match. This was a match they sold as fantasy warfare that just got real. I don't think anyone's fantasy warfare of Brock-Goldberg lasted a buck thirty.
I can understand not liking the match. It's the complaining as if Brock is nothing now that baffles me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why not Syles Vs Owens Champ Vs Champ? They kinda have been playing that up lately with their mini twitter war. With all the PTers coming in for the RR and Mania keeping the titles on those two shouldn't be a problem.

You don't have Balor on there and they are pretty high on him especially seeing how he was originally the champ and if not for injury he would probably be a few months into his reign.

they're not doing champ vs. champ with no title on the line at Wrestlemania lol. It'll probably be Balor if he's healthy against Owens. It seems like Taker/Styles may be a go unless Vince changes his mind.

Taker/Styles
Lesnar/Goldberg III
Rollins/HHH
Cena/Ambrose
Owens/Balor or Jericho
Orton/Wyatt
Strowman/Reigns (US Title)
Show/Shaq
Charlotte/Bayley/Sasha
Becky/Nikki
IC Title
SD Tag Titles
Raw Tag Titles
Andre Battle Royal

everything from Show/Shaq and upwards is what I'm pretty confident in with maybe a few pieces changing (Cena/Taker, for example, Styles against some other top name, Ambrose vs. a Raw guy). Everything else below it is pretty much guessing/logical.

I'd hope The Revival is on Smackdown and the SD Tag Title match can be The Revival vs. American Alpha vs. The Usos. For the IC Title continue the pattern of the past two years and have a multi-man ladder match with The Miz, Ziggler, Corbin, Kalisto and one of Zayn/Cesaro if they get moved to Smackdown.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The only thing I don't like about Wyatt/Orton at Mania (which I too think is going to happen) is that this is basically the same thing as Orton/Rollins from WM31... but if it puts on a good match and Wyatt goes over i'll be pumped.

Wyatts win the tag titles and hold them till before Mania. Orton turns on Wyatt (probably causing them the tag titles) and then have their match

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I don't think Wyatt will go over. SD has a face problem and I think they want to go the DB route with Randy (as far as the Wyatt storyline goes)

Wyatt 0-3 streak continues at Mania until he becomes 0-21 then finally goes over in his last match ending his career 1-21. Then comes back to face the new-new face of fear for just one more match and is expected to win but doesn't. Thus being 1-22. Beautiful story.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I don't think Wyatt will go over. SD has a face problem and I think they want to go the DB route with Randy (as far as the Wyatt storyline goes)

If Orton turns on Wyatt are you sure that won't make Bray the face? I mean it's what the fans want, even though it's not what the wwe wants. And randy is better as a heel anyway.

I think whomever turns on the other will be heel there. Maybe if Rowan comes back and Bray kicks him out as not being part of the original family it might work

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Wyatt 0-3 streak continues at Mania until he becomes 0-21 then finally goes over in his last match ending his career 1-21. Then comes back to face the new-new face of fear for just one more match and is expected to win but doesn't. Thus being 1-22. Beautiful story.

Holy ****...they really are making him jobber to the stars Kane. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I kinda want to see this Orton-Wyatt thing go on.

It suits the darker, viper Orton. Also removes the stupid "everyone needs a beard" thing.

Harper-Wyatt-Orton is a pretty sick stable.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
If I recall, wasn't Orton/Wyatt looking like the original plan for Mania last year before Orton got hurt because of the Wyatts in kayfabe? Looks like they're heading that way again. Definitely on board with it if Wyatt wins.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Ted Turner broadcasting is back in the wrestling business. Will be showing season 1 llucha underground in Germany. First time since the wcw debacle.News is around 3 weeks old but don't know if anyone mentioned it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ted Turner broadcasting is back in the wrestling business. Will be showing season 1 llucha underground in Germany. First time since the wcw debacle.News is around 3 weeks old but don't know if anyone mentioned it.

Wonder how that'll do over there, the american audience being very small and all. Will also be interesting to see the demographics, as they currently get 90%+ male, which is funny given what they push on the show.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Wonder how that'll do over there, the american audience being very small and all. Will also be interesting to see the demographics, as they currently get 90%+ male, which is funny given what they push on the show.

I'm curious to see how they do. Don't know how many viewers tnt gets over there.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Jericho said on his podcast that he's actually good friends with Sin Cara and he got the mask from him for RAW and that the stunt was a FU to the internet community that "doesn't know ****"

Well then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad