WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 188 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know "the show must go on" but man it really sucks hearing that news and trying to turn back into just enjoying this. It's impossible.

If Roman would have been heel first, he would have probably already been as over as any wrestler in the last 15 years (maybe minus DB). It just sucks something life threatening had to happen, and I know we are all wishing for a speedy ass kicking to cancer. But man when he comes back. That pop will be freaking nuts. And I hope his kids are old enough to be at ringside to take it in.

I hope he f***ing spears cancer through 10 tables. f*** cancer. Get back soon.

Reactions: spitsfan24

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t know how anyone can really sit through anything following the Roman reveal. It just feels wrong. Especially now that Heyman is building a match for the title that Reigns just vacated because of leukemia.

Reactions: Sheppy

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Wow that is terrible. I thought something was up when he came out in street clothes but not that.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The fact Heyman SOLD something and gave respect at the same time shows you why he's the greatest on the mic.

Reactions: Jussi

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Welp.. tears. We all have someone affected by a disease. For me - my dad is battling the **** out of cancer. I know we have lost HF members to diseases. Each of you probably know someone. It's REALLY difficult to hear that.

I cannot wait til he's back and i'll cheer like all the little screaming girls who go wild for him.

Love and respect to you and pops.

Reactions: Fro and ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now, I would make Braun champ, and have him in a program with McIntyre.
Pretty sure that’s what they’re gonna do. Don’t think they’re going down the Lesnar well again.

Definitely think Shield regains the titles in the main event too.

Hawks4life

Apr 3, 2011
Man that is sad, here is to a speedy recovery and he comes back better than ever. Never want to hear something like that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I literally just tuned in at the Heyman segment after watching Roman’s promo and it feels so wrong. The crowd clearly seems like their mind is elsewhere.

Y’all already know I actually liked Roman but hated the booking so I’m sad on the Roman level and the real like Joe level ugh

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know "the show must go on" but man it really sucks hearing that news and trying to turn back into just enjoying this. It's impossible.

If Roman would have been heel first, he would have probably already been as over as any wrestler in the last 15 years (maybe minus DB). It just sucks something life threatening had to happen, and I know we are all wishing for a speedy ass kicking to cancer. But man when he comes back. That pop will be freaking nuts. And I hope his kids are old enough to be at ringside to take it in.

I hope he ****ing spears cancer through 10 tables. **** cancer. Get back soon.

I think they’ve done an ok and respectful job at continuing the show. It’s actually been a fairly good one content-wise too

Reactions: Jussi

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think they’ve done an ok and respectful job at continuing the show. It’s actually been a fairly good one content-wise too

I tend to agree, but like MCG said - the fans seem like they are elsewhere. As we all are. The wrestlers, to me, are obviously elsewhere. It sucks to see because you know they are beat up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad