WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 188 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Imagine if we got the Horsewoman Fatal 4 Way with current Becky, NXT BOSS Sasha Banks, pure soul NXT Bayley, and Charlotte.

*sigh* a man can dream

A Sasha/Becky feud would be really good. Especially if rachet Sasha showed up. They would put on a clinic as well.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't think I can ever take Sasha seriously again....at least until she stops trying to jump through or over the ropes to the floor.

It's just...it's not good.

Reactions: WingsMJN2965

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't think I can ever take Sasha seriously again....at least until she stops trying to jump through or over the ropes to the floor.

It's just...it's not good.

Still better than Brie Bella.

What'd the Riott Squad do after catching her like that? Hopefully one of them called an audible and parlayed the botch into a better move. Would look a hell of a lot better than just gently placing her on the ground. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Still better than Brie Bella.

What'd the Riott Squad do after catching her like that? Hopefully one of them called an audible and parlayed the botch into a better move. Would look a hell of a lot better than just gently placing her on the ground. :laugh:

IIRC they turned around and threw her into the barricade, which is always how the spot was supposed to go, but Sasha messed it up as always

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The only good WWE horsewomen is Charlotte. The rest suck.

Becky > Bayley > Sasha > Charlotte

At least in terms of talent, charisma and likeability. Just my .02

Becky's the total package, Bayley and Sasha is a toss-up since they're more or less inseparable, while Charlotte's just mind-numbingly awful on the mic. Can't fault her in-ring work, at least not usually.

IIRC they turned around and threw her into the barricade, which is always how the spot was supposed to go, but Sasha messed it up as always

Ah, well good form to them for at least making the best of an awkward situation. :laugh:

Maybe one day they'll even win a feud, or a championship. If they ever do start the tag division I could see them being the first Freebird champs, a la New Day.

Hoping that's the plan for them, since Creative seems unwilling to split them up or focus on any one member.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Becky > Bayley > Sasha > Charlotte

At least in terms of talent, charisma and likeability. Just my .02

Becky's the total package, Bayley and Sasha is a toss-up since they're more or less inseparable, while Charlotte's just mind-numbingly awful on the mic. Can't fault her in-ring work, at least not usually.

Bayley is one of the worst in the company, let alone among the horsewomen.

Charlotte > Becky >>>>>>>> Sasha >> Bayley

Sasha has the ability to be better than Becky, but her current work is awful.

No one touches Flair.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Flair is a channel changer for me as long as she’s a face.

I have to say though I think this is the first time I’m legit excited for what they could do at wrestlemania in a while.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Becky >>>>>>>> Sasha > Charlotte >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bayley

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Everyone has their best matches with Sasha. When she’s given a good story, or at least not dog shit material, she’s the best in the ring.

Becky is killing it in every regard right now and is the best woman in the company atm.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Becky >>>>>>>> Sasha > Charlotte >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bayley
Basically lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Everyone has their best matches with Sasha. When she’s given a good story, or at least not dog **** material, she’s the best in the ring.

Becky is killing it in every regard right now and is the best woman in the company atm.

Except Becky and Charlotte just had their best matches and it wasn't with Sasha.

As I've said. She won't truly register with me until she stops doing suicide dives or going over the top rope. She has like...a ratio of 25% success.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Except Becky and Charlotte just had their best matches and it wasn't with Sasha.

As I've said. She won't truly register with me until she stops doing suicide dives or going over the top rope. She has like...a ratio of 25% success.
While I rated the LWS match high, you can still make the case that Becky and Charlotte’s best matches are still with Sasha, even though Becky’s only had one real long form match with Sasha back in NXT which really put her on the map.

Bliss? Jax? Bayley? All Sasha. Becky? Charlotte? Definitely debatable now after the LWS match, but in terms of pure wrestling with no gimmicks, their best matches are still with Sasha. You can even argue Asuka’s best main roster match is with Sasha from after the Rumble.

Has her material been shit for a long while now? Absolutely. It doesn’t change the fact that she brings everyone up a level. It’s like how I always said WWE did an amazing job of making people forget what a great mic worker Dean Ambrose is, they’ve done a great job making people forget Sasha’s in-ring work when she’s given something long form.

At this moment, Becky is the best total package in the entire women’s division, WWE and NXT.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sasha also has had a larger variety of top matches with more women then the other three.

I think all 4 are pretty comparable in ring though. They all have wrestled some of the best women’s matches ever. Something other women on the roster like Bliss, Jax, Naomi, etc can’t claim.

Character stuff is harder to judge because it is really dependent on the booking. Becky is tops right now in large part because she is finally being booked right.

Three of the four could be claimed to be the best when their booking was right. NXT Bayley was one of the best character arcs done in the last 6+ years or so. She was white hot over as a result.

Heel Sasha was the same, and was most likely even more over. She was the hottest thing in the company and women’s matches were hijacked by crowds chanting for her when she wasn’t there.

Becky is currently having her best run ever and is arguably the most over thing in the company right now.

All three of the above have also had just awful runs and looked last in both catogeories when the booking was bad that they became channel changers.

Charlotte is the only one of the 4 that never had a Super over run with good booking. She also consistently gets the best booking of the 4 despite that. She just doesn’t have something that really resonates with fans like the others have. Why I suspect her eventual feud with Ronda is not going to be all that great. She isn’t interesting enough to make that feud must see.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They will make a feud with Ronda good. All the best ideas will be saved for it. She should be a heel for it but they won’t do it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would put Becky in the Naomi tier of champion.

She isn’t up there with Alexa, Charlotte or Carmella yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->