WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 188 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The crowd started booing him and then when they realized it wasn't a bit they turned more positive. Chants of "Thank you Roman" now. This is so sad to hear and I really hope he gets well.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I obviously wish the best for Roman and that he gets healthy again.

...but there's always this nagging little thought in the back of my head that carney Vince is using this as another thing to try to get Roman cheered. This is how badly Vince has pushed this guy down our throats.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
For the first time nothing even came close to getting out in the news. So no fault of the crowd. They are there for entertainment.

But that bombshell is the worst of all time to hear.
Yeah, can't blame the set of boo's but as soon as he got real and revealed why he was out there is was class from the audience. Dude gets a lot of shit but nobody deserves this. Hope he comes back and beats this.

Seeing Rollins and Ambrose... damn.. thats gut wrenching

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Welp.. tears. We all have someone affected by a disease. For me - my dad is battling the shit out of cancer. I know we have lost HF members to diseases. Each of you probably know someone. It's REALLY difficult to hear that.

I cannot wait til he's back and i'll cheer like all the little screaming girls who go wild for him.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I obviously wish the best for Roman and that he gets healthy again.

...but there's always this nagging little thought in the back of my head that carney Vince is using this as another thing to try to get Roman cheered. This is how badly Vince has pushed this guy down our throats.

Be serious please. There's no way they would do that.

Reactions: M.C.G. 31 and SnS

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Best of luck to Roman in his biggest battle in his life.If anyone will beat it again,its him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, can't blame the set of boo's but as soon as he got real and revealed why he was out there is was class from the audience. Dude gets a lot of **** but nobody deserves this. Hope he comes back and beats this.

Seeing Rollins and Ambrose... damn.. thats gut wrenching

If it was any kind of work, it wouldn’t be now.

So now we see why he was off the house shows this week, and nobody knew about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad