WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I may boycott Raw over this. Really, really dumb writing that insults the fans' intelligence on top of being force fed Roman.

Turning Roman heel made way more sense. Everybody is itching for it. Even Roman himself is itching for it.

It's absolutely unacceptable nobody in the room would say "That can't happen.. we just punked KO out to Strowman for months."

I'm over here watching All-In and flipping back and forth from tennis/raw. It's beyond insane. There is just so much easy to access content that it's not worth watching stupidity like that.

And hell for Roman being heel, even if KO joined him into a "fake" shield to get even more heel would have been perfect. Strowman was one of the top babyfaces on Raw and Reigns would have been an ultra heel remaking the shield with guys like KO and whoever else. Just would have been hilarious and awesome heel stuff.

Insanity. Absolutely insane stupidity.

Reactions: Del Preston
Feb 24, 2017
When you're a Red Wings fan in 2018, you have to know these things...

giphy.gif
Oh yeah, you have it so bad. If you’re old enough to drink in the USA, Detroit has 4 Stanley Cups in your lifetime.

Wait, what is it that this board likes to say now? I got it. I’ll use it.

Red Wings fan complains about state of franchise.

Canucks fan says “hold my beer”.

:help::laugh:

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Oh yeah, you have it so bad. If you’re old enough to drink in the USA, Detroit has 4 Stanley Cups in your lifetime.

Habs fan born in 1994. At least you've been in the cup finals. So hold my kombucha.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
When does this new faction start wearing black and white NWO T-Shirts and follow Hogan, Nash and Hall to the ring.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

The silver lining is that both teams have ridiculously good prospect pools and will both suck ass this season, so they're probably both adding a #1C prospect.

Reactions: Sami Salo

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Habs have nothing so we're in a worse position than all of y'all

also Owens needs such a huge character reset he needs to disappear for at least 4 months imo

Feb 24, 2017
The silver lining is that both teams have ridiculously good prospect pools and will both suck ass this season, so they're probably both adding a #1C prospect.
I hope so. With Detroit in the east I have no ill will against them improving. I’d take them winning another cup over some team like Nashville, for the first time.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Habs have nothing so we're in a worse position than all of y'all

also Owens needs such a huge character reset he needs to disappear for at least 4 months imo

Don't tell Mrb1p that. That dude thinks Jesperi Kotkaniemi is Finnish for Jesus Christ.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
least Elias finally got to wrestle. guy is a generational mic skills talent and he does nothing.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Shield will bury the whole roster next week

I may boycott Raw over this. Really, really dumb writing that insults the fans' intelligence on top of being force fed Roman.

Turning Roman heel made way more sense. Everybody is itching for it. Even Roman himself is itching for it.

After that opening segment and then the Riot squad jobbing to the Bellas who can't even do a suicide dive, I think i'm done with RAW. I'm a SD and NXT person only for now on. And NJPW too.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Owens getting into the heels inner circle to screw Braun? Doubt they do it, and there's only one episode left before HIAC, but at least it would make sense for KO

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Sad state of affairs Raw is in right now.....yikes.

-AoP gets called up, immediately fires their manager, proceeds to do nothing for months, and now they bring out a lil guy who can't even see over the top rope, to be their new manager? Yeah that makes sense. Bad writing.

-The Bellas are.....so bad. Bad on the mic, even worse in the ring, brutal for ticket sales (lol @ Evolution, great idea Steph). Awful performance last night over younger, better women who SHOULD be getting wins. Again, bad writing.

-KO.....it's already been said, but it's hilarious how badly Creative has botched this. He gets destroyed by Strowman for weeks, gets a PPV match with a chance to come out on top and walk away with a MITB briefcase, of course it's just another squash match (great idea for a PPV match, naturally) kayfabe-quits the next night, only to return the following week to help the guy who buried him? Oh, to be a fly on the wall when that decision was made. Bray Wyatt's been AWOL and is likely getting repackaged, they should've done the same with KO after last week.

-Constantly trotting out the old guard just to sell a one-nighter in Australia. Why? Do they really need the filler? Why not put on an actual match (with active talent, of course), instead of handing a mic to HBK or Taker for the millionth time.

-Vince's refusal to turn Roman is just baffling. The fans hate him, it's actually unfair to Rollins and Ambrose who are both insanely over, to have that greasy anchor tied to them and kill their pop.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sad state of affairs Raw is in right now.....yikes.

-AoP gets called up, immediately fires their manager, proceeds to do nothing for months, and now they bring out a lil guy who can't even see over the top rope, to be their new manager? Yeah that makes sense. Bad writing.

I havent watched Raw, but I read this and started wondering who it could be

if I sat here for 24 hours I never woulda guessed him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just saw that they geeked out The Revival when they finally had some momentum.

It makes no sense.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I havent watched Raw, but I read this and started wondering who it could be

if I sat here for 24 hours I never woulda guessed him

I was going to call him a lil kid at first (Maverick can't be more than 5' or 5'1 :laugh:), but thought that might be taken literally.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
-The Bellas are.....so bad. Bad on the mic, even worse in the ring, brutal for ticket sales (lol @ Evolution, great idea Steph). Awful performance last night over younger, better women who SHOULD be getting wins. Again, bad writing.

-Vince's refusal to turn Roman is just baffling. The fans hate him, it's actually unfair to Rollins and Ambrose who are both insanely over, to have that greasy anchor tied to them and kill their pop.

Storylines aren't as important to Vince as getting the people he wants in the roles he wants. Until that happens, the writing will continue to be garbage, regardless of how the fans feel.

This is why I mainly watch NXT, and to a lesser extent, Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad