WWE: Monday Night Raw part 124: incl. Senile Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
That would have been exciting had JBL not spoiled the finish by saying that Kalisto had no chance of winning the match over and over again.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
He didn't quit. He doesn't want to be in the Rumble, but Steph and Vince says he will.

We haven't gotten the payoff to the show long storyline yet.

So what you're telling me is, lesnar will come out and destroy the entire locker room while reigns is taking a nap on the outside, only to come back post-lesnar carnage and over come the odds? Gotcha

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
He's literally doing what anyone else who wants to have fun would.

As an individual I agree.

But based on the turn that New Day took, particularly in their Genesis as iconoclasts, their transition is too seamless. WWE hasn't done it anywhere else. Even the trombone has significance. It becomes a symbol, which is why I think it ends up a "weapon" as it does.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As an individual I agree.

But based on the turn that New Day took, particularly in their Genesis as iconoclasts, their transition is too seamless. WWE hasn't done it anywhere else. Even the trombone has significance. It becomes a symbol, which is why I think it ends up a "weapon" as it does.

Paul Heyman didn't need a psychology course to know having a giant phone at ringside with him to use as a weapon would be an advantage and a way to get heel heat.

Xavier Woods is a lifelong fan. That's what it is.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So... safe to say Lesnar will be in the final segment. **** it, going to shower. No interest inn anyone on Team Bella unless it's Nikki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad