WWE: Monday Night Raw part 124: incl. Senile Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
A Rumble spot I want to see when Wyatt wins it. I want all four of them in the ring at the end, and have Bray just whisper to the other three and they walkout on their own. I know it'll never happen, but I think it would be cool.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Oh, and 'spoling' Lesnar return. It's called promoting your show and giving people a reason to want to tune in next week. surprise returns don't help your rating until the weeks after they're back.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I've actually avoided posting about this Raw in the hopes I could say something good about it.

Instead, I'll say it's as bad as last week, and am going to fill my wine glass for the 5th time.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
To be fair, he's not wrong. With the low ratings WWE has been pulling to have Lesnar show up unadvertised would be a WCW level of stupid move.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Man, I can't believe how well they booked Bray for the first 80% of the Rumble last year and how it took them about 10 seconds to completely ruin it.

S A W F T*

I've actually avoided posting about this Raw in the hopes I could say something good about it.

Instead, I'll say it's as bad as last week, and am going to fill my wine glass for the 5th time.

Cheers, brother. I'm still smelling something that someone is cooking.............

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am all for advertising Lesnar. Get every dollar from him. I just think the show blows ass and is really boring.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Del Rio and Barrett (when he's actually on tv) have done incredible jobs of getting crazy ripped lately. Del Rio w/ love handles was nowhere near in this shape.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Man, I can't believe how well they booked Bray for the first 80% of the Rumble last year and how it took them about 10 seconds to completely ruin it.

Should have been Bray's star making moment* but they wasted it.

*really should've been against Cena but since that ship had sailed...

S A W F T*

If you guys wantv to enjoy RAW more. Just watch the first 15 minutes ( you will get bored shortly after - turn on hockey)and then watch just the top of every hour and the last 20-30 minutes. Stop boring yourself with the filler.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't think anybody in the world would argue with your last sentence.
Well... :D.

I actually don't mind Raw that much. But I can't watch live (I'm technically working right now) so I watch it via fast forward tomorrow after know what the bad bits are so I never see them. It's not a bad show when you only see the decent bits :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->