WWE: Monday Night Raw part 124: incl. Senile Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I think I'll focus more on my book rather than watch this closely. It's on the Montreal Expos!

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Just tuned in 10 mins ago and it seems ill be tuning out after Brocks segment. Why do I get the feeling that the number 1 contender for the title at WM will be decided at FastLane hence why Brock is working? Maybe they have Owens win the rumble due to Triple H entering the Rumble or interfering to cost RR and set up a match with them for mania. But then IDK what Brock does for the Rumble. So this theory is a little flawed.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
In before Lesnar interferes this match and goes after the US title so they can focus on Reigns for the WWE title

S A W F T*

About to be halftime in national championship game any minute, just saying. Brock time imminent.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Why does EVERY SINGLE feud (and a filler one at that) involving 2 hispanic guys, HAVE to include eddie guerrero in it somehow?

The guy passed away over a decade ago, leave him alone.

S A W F T*

Brock is going to interfere in main event and destroy reigns, isn't he?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Is WWE actually building up a new star with Kalisto..... having him beat ADR (former world champ) who beat Cena in a few minutes..

Knowing WWE tho probably not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, Toronto, you jabronis, you can have your WWE Network Special on Saturday, we'll take The Beast in Montreal the night before! :p:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Lesnar and Heyman "quit" tonight.

Bray Wyatt wins the Rumble. Reigns moves on to a WM program with Triple H.

Lesnar comes out and jumps Wyatt on Raw the next night.

Lesnar vs. Harper & Rowan in a handicap match at Fast Lane. Lesnar wins, Wyatt Family beat down after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad