WWE: Monday Night Raw 198: Monday Night Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Speaking of Corbin, I don't understand how they push him as a main level heel when he hasn't accomplished **** in ring. The only thing I remember him doing recently was beating a retiring Kurt Angle at Mania.

The most confusing thing to me is that in December all the McMahons plus HHH came out on Raw, acknowledged the show sucked, blamed it all on Corbin, and said there would be changes.

In hindsight it’s pretty clear the McMahons thought of that little mea cuppa as just another part of their story. They thought of it as just building more heat for Corbin or something.

They’re just so out of touch it’s hard to analyze their thought process.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roman Reigns is advertised for Raw again, but not SmackDown.

I wonder how many weeks he’ll be on RAW and not SmackDown after being switched to SmackDown.

Was only on RAW last week.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman Reigns is advertised for Raw again, but not SmackDown.

I wonder how many weeks he’ll be on RAW and not SmackDown after being switched to SmackDown.

Was only on RAW last week.
This one is because of the European tour and them touring with pre-shakeup rosters I believe.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This one is because of the European tour and them touring with pre-shakeup rosters I believe.

Fair.

Funny enough, on the WWE events page, Finn Balor is advertised for both SmackDown in England at 7pm and the live event in Paris at 8pm.

That’ll be tough :sarcasm:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I feel like this can apply to Sister Abigail more than anyone on the roster to start a program.

Almost like he can spin this into a program with Randy.

Reality is it’s just a nonsense promo inside a nonsense promo. They’ve essentially put lipstick on the same pig that they booked to hell and I expect nothing different if this new Wyatt character reboot now, rather expecting him to turn into the same guy he was before.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

I feel like this can apply to Sister Abigail more than anyone on the roster to start a program.

Almost like he can spin this into a program with Randy.

Reality is it’s just a nonsense promo inside a nonsense promo. They’ve essentially put lipstick on the same pig that they booked to hell and I expect nothing different if this new Wyatt character reboot now, rather expecting him to turn into the same guy he was before.

Interesting take in that tweet.....I mean, this promo-within-a-promo hopefully leads to SOMETHING for Nikki.....that "lights on" promo she did over the weekend may lead to her joining Bray in a more "cheerful" yet somehow still demented role.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Interesting take in that tweet.....I mean, this promo-within-a-promo hopefully leads to SOMETHING for Nikki.....that "lights on" promo she did over the weekend may lead to her joining Bray in a more "cheerful" yet somehow still demented role.

Nikki wasn’t even a thing at this time. I have a hard time buying WWE doing anything with Nikki in this regard, and doing anything with Bray that doesn’t turn him into the same character he was before the Hardy program.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Nikki wasn’t even a thing at this time. I have a hard time buying WWE doing anything with Nikki in this regard, and doing anything with Bray that doesn’t turn him into the same character he was before the Hardy program.

Granted, but I find it hard to believe that this promo was also three years in the making.

I think it's more likely that Bray just posted that tweet about "nobody caught the secret messages I made from three years ago" just to get the marks digging through old videos and coming up with theories, and then he borrowed the best ones.

Either way......some development would be nice. If we're lucky, even a match!

I know it's a tall order, expecting a wrestler to wrestle, but I think WWE Creative just might pull it off.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Granted, but I find it hard to believe that this promo was also three years in the making.

I think it's more likely that Bray just posted that tweet about "nobody caught the secret messages I made from three years ago" just to get the marks digging through old videos and coming up with theories, and then he borrowed the best ones.

Either way......some development would be nice. If we're lucky, even a match!

I know it's a tall order, expecting a wrestler to wrestle, but I think WWE Creative just might pull it off.
The promo wasn’t three years in the making. It’s just typical Wyatt gibberish and I stick by that until something meaningful actually happens to him.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Friendly reminder - no spoilers for tonight's show. Any spoilers and you will be removed immediately from the thread for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00