Monday Night Raw #185

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I honestly didn't mind Roman's promo at first. Delivery was strong and confident. Then Heyman came out and Roman's delivery went down the toilet.

The Rene experiment was fun, but I'm all set. It's all one or two word exclamations.

"OH!"
"WHAT?"
"COME ON!"

Reactions: iamjs

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I honestly didn't mind Roman's promo at first. Delivery was strong and confident. Then Heyman came out and Roman's delivery went down the toilet.

The Rene experiment was fun, but I'm all set. It's all one or two word exclamations.

"OH!"
"WHAT?"
"COME ON!"
It's also very real and candid. I don't mind it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Brock and Heyman did a lot of planning just so they could beat up a guy Brock has beaten up dozens of times without issue.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

"OH!"
"WHAT?"
"COME ON!"
it was like that in NXT too.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Brock has defended the title 17 times during this 489-day reign as Universal champion. Seventeen.

Rollins, for example, held the IC strap for 71 days and defended it THIRTY-EIGHT times.

It's not a surprising comparison, but the numbers make it feel so much more stupid.

EDIT: to throw more frustration on that pile, AJ's title reign has been 278 days and he's defended the title 117 times. Literally 100 more times than Brock in 7 less months.

I'd say I hate Lesnar's character and booking, but let me tell you how I really feel...

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Brock and Heyman did a lot of planning just so they could beat up a guy Brock has beaten up dozens of times without issue.

Yeah.....that part doesn't make sense. But I don't expect wwe storylines to make sense anymore, so I didn't mind

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They didn't even need Roman to side with Heyman. The intrigue leading into the match was so cool. Really had me. Now I don't care. Again. :laugh: Turned tennis back on.

They literally would've been better just NOT having a segment tonight.

Reactions: ColePens

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Man, I feel bad for anybody else that hits the mat tonight after it got covered in, "Pepper Spray".

I guess you could say that Heyman took Roman to... Snotrocket City. :laugh:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The "rene(e) experiment" has been fine. The commentators are seemingly told to do their exclamations (Cole also goes "oh!" a million times a night, and both Cole and Corey go "bam!" during replays with impact moves).

Renee brings a hell of a lot more to the table than Coach did

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Is Ambrose due to return soon? A little odd that they made a point to call out that Rollins gets someone in his corner for Summerslam, so I'm just assuming it's Ambrose. Perhaps he makes an appearance in the overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad