Monday Night Raw #185

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
almost sad to say that I watch almost 0 wrestling nowadays. The odd match here and there, but they're few and far between.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel my network subscription too.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I agree. I find myself not giving a shit.

- My favorite wrestler in the company right now is an absolute geek when he should be destroying people and being a legit bad ass (KO)
- There's zero intensity in any of the feuds, and no shock factor at all.
- The womans division consists of the same 6 woman tag match every week

It just f***ing sucks. I'm a huge Angle fan, but even he has done absolutely nothing for me since becoming a GM.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yeah I canceled my streaming service so I don’t get USA anymore because I don’t care about the product. It was one of the few things I watched and didn’t think it was worth $45 a month. I still have HULU if I wanted to watch condensed episodes but I have ZERO interest in doing that. I’ll still use my friends network account if any ppv looks intriguing.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
lol I've never had nor will I ever get the WWE Network

I also haven't watched an episode of RAW since like January. I'll watch the odd segment here and there but usually change the channel pretty quick.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With Raw in Boston, good night to build up heat for Bayley.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I agree. I find myself not giving a ****.

- My favorite wrestler in the company right now is an absolute geek when he should be destroying people and being a legit bad ass (KO)
- There's zero intensity in any of the feuds, and no shock factor at all.
- The womans division consists of the same 6 woman tag match every week

It just ****ing sucks. I'm a huge Angle fan, but even he has done absolutely nothing for me since becoming a GM.

If you watch the Kevin Owens' 365 doc on the network, you have to believe that poor KO is completely mentally destroyed by what's happening to him.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
lol I've never had nor will I ever get the WWE Network

I also haven't watched an episode of RAW since like January. I'll watch the odd segment here and there but usually change the channel pretty quick.

I actually think wwe network is pretty damn cool so I’ll give them that. I enjoy watching old stuff on there just so I can complain about how the product nowadays sucks compared to the good ole days. :D

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
At least headband Bobby Lashley didn't come down.

I would expect that the match will be an extremes rest hold match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad