WWE: Monday Night Raw 151 -- Redesign. Rebuild. REPLACED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm not on Twitter, but I do recall Orton getting "real" in some tweets when a fan brought up how none of his merch was getting sold at house shows and it was all Cena, all the time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So our CoC card so far.

KO(c) vs Seth Rollins for Universal Title
Rusev(c) vs Roman Reigns for the US Title
New Day(c) vs Club for Tag Team Titles
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte(c) for Women's Title
Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho
Enzo & Cass vs Shining Stars
Cesaro vs Sheamus Best of 7 final (assuming Cesaro wins next week)

Bayley and Dana need something to do. Jax and Foxy could happen. RAWR vs Sin Cara is a possibility too.

Is Summer Rae still around? She should have a match with Bayley on the pre-show. Dana does have something to do, which probably ends with her walking out on Charlotte

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dana having a face run could be great for her. You can have Sasha beat Charlotte, after Dana fully turns face, and then have, Charlotte vs Dana at Hell In A Cell. Long-term, it would be neat to see Emma come back and assume Dana is still in her pocket, and Dana shows resistance, leading to a bit of a feud, and ultimately turning Dana back heel again.

On the Monday after COC, have Foley say that since Charlotte and Dana have a score to settle, they will settle it at Hell In A Cell, and Charlotte will receive her rematch down the line. However, for now, the new number one contender.... BAYLEY!

Have Bayley come down and do her usual stuff, and have Sasha attack her, and have a slow build for the full on turn, for Hell In A Cell.

I'm not sure when Paige's suspension is up, but I would have her in a match with Bayley at COC, to put over Bayley.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Dana having a face run could be great for her. You can have Sasha beat Charlotte, after Dana fully turns face, and then have, Charlotte vs Dana at Hell In A Cell. Long-term, it would be neat to see Emma come back and assume Dana is still in her pocket, and Dana shows resistance, leading to a bit of a feud, and ultimately turning Dana back heel again.

On the Monday after COC, have Foley say that since Charlotte and Dana have a score to settle, they will settle it at Hell In A Cell, and Charlotte will receive her rematch down the line. However, for now, the new number one contender.... BAYLEY!

Have Bayley come down and do her usual stuff, and have Sasha attack her, and have a slow build for the full on turn, for Hell In A Cell.

I'm not sure when Paige's suspension is up, but I would have her in a match with Bayley at COC, to put over Bayley.

We might see a few more teases here and there, but we won’t see Sasha vs Bayley / the Sasha heel turn till around January/Royal Rumble. WM match will be Bayley vs Sasha for the belt.

I’d actually really like it if Charlotte decided to challenge Becky somehow for the SD Womens Title at Mania as well. Becky goes over. Two amazing womens match between the 4 hours women.

Also want SD Women vs RAW women at SS.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ya, more matches need to end with moves that aren't finishers. Makes it more unpredictable. Has Orton ever beat anyone with his DDT off the ropes? Reigns' superman punch or sit out powerbomb? Owens' cool superplex, whatever it's called? There's always false finishes for these moves but it's hard to get into them if they're never ending matches.
Owens has won a few matches with an Argentine Neckbreaker recently. And it's a Swinging Fisherman Buster de does in the corner.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Sasha gets the belt at COC, it's going to be hard to keep Bayley away from her for that long. There's not enough women on the roster. Are they going to come back with Sasha/Charlotte again at Hell in a Cell? If you do the Raw vs. SD women at survivor series, it's still 4 more ppv's until Wrestlemania.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I think if they put it back on Sasha and play hot potato...it HAS to be the final blowoff at HiaC. Then the loser goes off onto another feud and another contender comes up...

actually, after typing that, I think Charlotte wins, Sasha claims one more chance at HiaC, then she goes off to work something else (somehow not bailey, nia?) while Dana chases Charlotte for the belt

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Can't be Nia, Nia has to win at whatever she does until she faces the champion for the title. Else you've just wasted your monster. And you're not feeding Sasha to her.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
New Day needs to be heels again and feud with Enzo & Cass.
You've got the Cena issue there. You don't turn the kid's favs into heels as it kills the shirt sales, and New Day are winning at selling things right now.

Best move to me is to take them out of the tag division after losing the belt to Gallows & Anderson, who can then be chased by Enzo & Cass (and whoever else). It's easy to set up, just have Woods stand in the ring after they lose their titles and say that they're going to win the US Title now, and you're good to go.

Having them do singles matches will change the act up a bit, and they'll new opponents to be fodder for promos. End goal always being turning Big E into a top tier star down the line. (It also give Ru-Ru a bunch of guys to be awesome with).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If Sasha gets the belt at COC, it's going to be hard to keep Bayley away from her for that long. There's not enough women on the roster. Are they going to come back with Sasha/Charlotte again at Hell in a Cell? If you do the Raw vs. SD women at survivor series, it's still 4 more ppv's until Wrestlemania.

You could do a filler program of Sasha/Jax

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Not really. If you're slowly turning Sasha after the blowoff with Charlotte at HiaC, you can feed Dana to Sasha for December and February. Since the Rumble is a dual show, they can either not have the Women's Title on the card or do champion vs. champion and end it in a brouhaha with all the women involved but have a spot where Dana pops Sasha to set up the February match before going to Bayley for Mania. I mean, I doubt that's the way it goes down but they have enough to go with to not have Bayley-Sasha until Mania.

Also, regarding the finish to the triple threat. I don't see that as a botch. A double pin requires Bayley to have some body part on top of Sasha to pin her and there wasn't. Shoulders being down doesn't automatically mean you can count for a pinfall.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
didnt have time for a 3 hour show, so watched clips on youtube

glad the New Day acknowledged that Old Day skit smh

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Is Nia just going to compete in squash matches forever? Give her something meaningful to do already. :laugh:

The only meaningful thing they can have her do that is a good thing for her is to squash Bayley and that's going to be tough to do and make it work where Jax is out of the title picture and Bayley is in it for Mania season. She will probably squash people until the Brooke turn is complete and her program with Charlotte is over. Then feed Brooke to Jax and try to stretch that out to past Mania where she can go after Bayley.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Somebody has to presumably lose that feud so I doubt it

There are ways to work around that including a run in finish involving whomever is to feud with them next.

That time between SS and the Rumble doesn't usually feature feuds that are heavily referenced down the line since they know a decent chunk of their road to mania audience isn't watching.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm just loving the heeling KO and Jerhico are up to now.

The two just keep getting better, and they represent the purest friendship on TV in history. A brotherhood like no other.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also, regarding the finish to the triple threat. I don't see that as a botch. A double pin requires Bayley to have some body part on top of Sasha to pin her and there wasn't. Shoulders being down doesn't automatically mean you can count for a pinfall.

Might be right, there. Bayley's legs might be over Sasha's hands and you can't see if they're touching her head.

As for a slow turn, I don't know. I kind of want the straight backstab out of nowhere. Problem with that is Sasha 'doesn't have friends when it comes to the title,' she's already halfway there at any given time. Hard to play up a Sasha-Bayley BFF angle if Sasha is just going to be pissy at her whenever Bayley wanting a title shot is brought up.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hollyyyy **** at these numbers.

Hour 1 - 2.833m
Hour 2 - 2.717m
Hour 3 - 2.520m

:laugh::laugh: Heads are about to roll in Stamford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad