WWE: Monday Night Raw 151 -- Redesign. Rebuild. REPLACED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
started trying to watch, and sure enough there is stephanie emasculating mick foley and he is pathetically groveling to her. worst tv character in wwe is stephanie AINEC

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So let's see about this Raw. They jobber-entranced Rusev, had that match go on entirely too long with a crappy finish. They force a tag team out of what is the epitome of 50-50 booking in Cesaro-Sheamus. Now I think the tag team will work because both are pretty good workers with a good sense of humor but nobody is going to care. They really had something with the 7th match and blew it with the finish. They failed yet again to pull the trigger on the Club and they are confirmed for about the fifth time over now as jokes in the tag division. I like what they have in Perkins-Kendrick but because of how they introduced the division sans the champ, the fans don't care as evidenced by the match itself getting negative interest from the crowd. Saxton is literally the worst announcer they have with Otunga right behind him because they are both phony guys that come off as phony. At least when Cole is phony, he's phony in a mature and professional manner and not like a child.

And finally, I liked the tag match but they really need to stop making Rollins look like a *****. You can't have him cut promos like burning things to the ground and screwing rules and then have him held back by a bunch of jabroni agents and have his rage-induced attack that was planned on Owens commence with hitting his music and him coming from gorilla. It's too staged and too choreographed and it kills the emotion from the whole thing. Seth should've came from the crowd and beat the ever-loving crap out of Owens with security then coming out to break them up.

Raw just doesn't get it. Smackdown is quite easily the best show even with the talent difference and it really has nothing to do with the two-to-three hour show difference. The writing quality is just better and it makes no sense when Vince or Trips oversees both.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Outside of the year 2000, she's always been a terrible character.

She is literally the worst character in the business...ever. There is nothing entertaining about her emasculating someone like Foley even if Foley deserves to be scolded. There is just no money in it and there's no payoff from it. It's the primo definition of filler and it's the absolute worst kind because it does nothing for nobody and can only produce negatives if it produces anything.

Oct 18, 2011
they mailed it in, and as a result, anyone who was kind of interested in the show, turned it off when the debate started because of the sheer crap that is monday night raw. it's just a bland product in the end the focal point of the show is once again the two authority idiots and i've just had enough of that ********

Isi

Sep 4, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ9IdhwTpdI

thought this was good use of job guys. when people wanted jobbers back, i don't think it was so nia jinx and beef stroganoff could go on streaks. they told the reluctant partners story without a) losing and b) making gallows/anderson or some team look like idiots (that comes soon i guess)

still opposed to it, just because i doubt they're getting the belts

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 10h10 hours ago
Dear @WWECesaro, when does your Raw contract end? We'd love to have you on #SmackdownLive :)

Cesaro ‏@WWECesaro 2h2 hours ago
@WWEDanielBryan I'll look into it

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Wish it was New Japan actually tweeting Cesaro and he was considering that.

WWE better hope they never beckon to Gallows and Anderson. This was what? The 3rd or 4th time they've lost to New Day in some fashion? I don't know how a wrestler's morale could be anything other than crushed after having to go through months of this without any kind of payoff. The New Day has been champions for 400 days. It's okay for them to lose now. I'm convinced that this is done for nothing more than to keep selling t-shirts, Booty O's and unicorn caps.

For one brief shining moment I thought The Club was gonna win because I saw Karl leave the pin unattended after the finisher. Then the 3 count gets broken up.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
If Cesaro/Sheamus is Raw's answer to Slater/Rhyno as "makeshift tag team that used to fight each other but now has mutual respect and goes on to win the titles" I'll be very upset.

ESPECIALLY after the way G&A just got deflated. You spend months putting them over as a highly decorated international tag team who dominated the prestigious IWGP tag division, but they lose clean, and you're expecting me to believe this rag tag team of guys that hate each other are supposed to have a better shot?

I like Cesaro, and I think Sheamus gets a bad rap, and I don't hate the idea IN THEORY. A big man old school brawler tag team constantly trying to one-up each other has potential. But God, the way they just tossed The Club aside FOR THIS leaves such a terribly bad taste in my mouth.

Who is even left for G&A to work with? They're not beating Enzo and Cass, the golden boys of the division. So either Cass supermans through 4 time IWGP champions with a ****ing body slam/elbow drop, or they feud with The Shining Stars. Way to take lemonade and turn them into lemons.

Raw TT division is a mess. No one can go over the baby faces because merch. **** this company.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Cesaro/Sheamus is Raw's answer to Slater/Rhyno as "makeshift tag team that used to fight each other but now has mutual respect and goes on to win the titles" I'll be very upset.

ESPECIALLY after the way G&A just got deflated. You spend months putting them over as a highly decorated international tag team who dominated the prestigious IWGP tag division, but they lose clean, and you're expecting me to believe this rag tag team of guys that hate each other are supposed to have a better shot?

I like Cesaro, and I think Sheamus gets a bad rap, and I don't hate the idea IN THEORY. A big man old school brawler tag team constantly trying to one-up each other has potential. But God, the way they just tossed The Club aside FOR THIS leaves such a terribly bad taste in my mouth.

Who is even left for G&A to work with? They're not beating Enzo and Cass, the golden boys of the division. So either Cass supermans through 4 time IWGP champions with a ****ing body slam/elbow drop, or they feud with The Shining Stars. Way to take lemonade and turn them into lemons.

Raw TT division is a mess. No one can go over the baby faces because merch. **** this company.

Gonna go ahead and give a clap to this one :handclap:

WWE has little vision outside of the bottom line ($$) and that's why Raw is a terrible product. Thank God for Smackdown! and the total lack of expectations within the company that come with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad