Anyways.

1dd5c83129ae46da92d4d6edca81f77b.png

14o908z.jpg

14o908z.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There has to be SOMEONE backstage in the writer's room that is thinking "Hey, maybe we should book him differently".

All of them can't be all "Well, he's not quite as over as we want.... well, just keeping doing what we are doing".

SOMEONE must have the self-awareness to step up and say "what we are doing, isn't working guys"

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Rusev works on Reigns' left shoulder.

Reigns gets his left arm free of the Accolade.

Rusev beats the tar out of Reigns for 20 minutes.

Reigns smiles after he wins as if he's not in pain from 20 minutes of punishment.

I'm so tired of this clown. He doesn't seem to understand wrestling or ring psychology on a fundamental level. The most sickening thing is that Rusev will only retain the title with help from Lana.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
SO I guess it's official.

WWE left Sami Zayn, who was 1/2 of the show stealing match of Battlefield, OFF of the Summerslam card.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
SUMMERSLAM

• WWE Universal Title match: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor.
  • WWE World Title match: Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler.
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton.
  • AJ Styles vs. John Cena.
  • U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Roman Reigns.
  • Women's Title match: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte.
  • WWE Tag Titles: The New Day vs. The Club.
  • IC Title match: The Miz vs. Apollo Crews.
  • Cesaro vs. Sheamus in match 1 of a best-of-7-series.
  • Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I will actually enjoy that best of 7 with Cesaro-Sheamus. I know Sheamus is not entertaining as a character but those matches between those two are generally really good.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm going to assume that the Sheamus-Cesaro thing will end in a Loser Leaves The Brand thing.

OR, defects to Smackdown at some point, and it becomes a RAW vs SD thing.

Or it has no real payoff, I don't know.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Can I have a best of 7 series between Cesaro and Zayn instead
Stipulation is they must do the rolling yoshi tonic in every match because I love it

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Cannot believe Zayn is not on the SS card. So exactly what did giving him the rub on KO accomplish if they aren't going to use his momentum at all?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cannot believe Zayn is not on the SS card. So exactly what did giving him the rub on KO accomplish if they aren't going to use his momentum at all?

CM Punk said it.

The issue with WWE Creative is they have no clue what they are going to do a week from now sometimes less.

So they probably told KO and Sami that Sami was going over, so they both were probably like, "Okay, well Sami will get a nice push after this" and now look at what is happening.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Can't get over how frustrating the end to RAW was. Six days out from the PPV, you give away a match you intend on having. Then you book the match to see one guy dominating for the vast majority of the time, hit every single one of his moves, see all of it kicked out of/escaped and then have Reigns win with one spear is beyond mind boggling. Absolutely mind boggling

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Can't get over how frustrating the end to RAW was. Six days out from the PPV, you give away a match you intend on having. Then you book the match to see one guy dominating for the vast majority of the time, hit every single one of his moves, see all of it kicked out of/escaped and then have Reigns win with one spear is beyond mind boggling. Absolutely mind boggling

What story are they trying to tell? That Rusev, the supposed monster heel, has no idea how to put Roman away so he has no chance on Sunday? This is superman booking and exactly why everyone turned on Roman in the first place.

Why not just go to the well that makes sense and reverse the booking tonight. Monster Rusev beats Roman (and defends his wife's honor, a plausible outcome here) and now Roman needs to come up with a new plan to beat the all powerful Rusev (maybe break out a new finisher, or hell a submission move?!?)

Or better yet, don't give away the PPV match 6 days before the PPV.

Oct 18, 2011
wow just realized summerslam is this sunday

i think this summerslam is not really resonating with the average fan.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
SO I guess it's official.

WWE left Sami Zayn, who was 1/2 of the show stealing match of Battlefield, OFF of the Summerslam card.

i was hoping he would do something with Cesaro in the pre show (either a match or tagging together) because at least it would almost certainly be good, but they've gone ahead and tied cesaro up with something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad