WWE: Monday Night Raw 147 - RIP Shinsuke Nakamura's jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I've never got to witness Taker's entrance live but people have said that it gives them goosebumps when they're in the arena. I don't think Finn's is there just yet. Don't get me wrong, Finn is one of my favorite wrestlers right now, but I they need to tweak the entrance a bit. I do enjoy the fact though that it is a unique entrance on its own.

Let's try to keep in mind that we are comparing a man who has done the same entrance since 1990 to a man who just did his big entrance for the first time on the main roster.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I am really restraining myself from joining in on the Balor talk :laugh:

Don't make me open a can of whoop ass

I got your back if you do

14o908z.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They usually run until 11:15

Is this going to be a 35 minute segment?

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
I liked the entrance 1st time I've ever seen it. Putting it on raw or not is 6 1 way half dozen the other.

There are alot of people like myself that have never seen it or don't know what it's all about so it's nice to know what it is before then. I'm not watching summerslam just to watch an entrance.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Let's try to keep in mind that we are comparing a man who has done the same entrance since 1990 to a man who just did his big entrance for the first time on the main roster.

True. As someone mentioned above though, it is different from watching it on NXT than it is on RAW. I think the intimate atmosphere of NXT gives it more of an allure.

Also, I wasn't aware that Lana's theme song begins where Rusev's ends.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
True. As someone mentioned above though, it is different from watching it on NXT than it is on RAW. I think the intimate atmosphere of NXT gives it more of an allure.

Also, I wasn't aware that Lana's theme song begins where Rusev's ends.

He has done it and it was awesome in plenty of big arenas. It was great in Brooklyn last year, and I loved the Jack the Ripper one in London. Chainsaw was meh.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
So they keep making rusev use the "greatest US champion ever" line and then they go ahead and show that Ambrose has held the US title for over a year.

el oh el

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What could happen after this?

This should have been a no decision brawl.

If they are giving us a 25-30 minute match.... lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So they keep making rusev use the "greatest US champion ever" line and then they go ahead and show that Ambrose has held the US title for over a year.

el oh el

Rusev should defend himself and say that grease ball from the alley only defended the title like 5 times in the 351 days.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wasn't a fan of the camera during Finn's entrance. There needs to be a crowd shot in there. Part of what makes it so great is the fans joining in when he does the arm raise.

Those fan touches make these entrances so great. Bray's fireflies is similar. The entrance is so good because of crowd interaction.

For Taker one of the best parts was that fans back in the day would all pull out lighters (eventually phones). I remember seeing it live years and years ago and that combined with everything else was just chilling. Impossible to not mark for it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
2 Whopper meals for 10 bucks?

and they wonder why there is an obesity epidemic in the US

The Canadian Club would never stand for that in Canada

14o908z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events