Confirmed with Link: Monahan traded to Jets for 2024 1st and cond. 3rd in 2027.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
i want to know who you all are..lol
i was 'emb'
i know cournoyer and larek were there - they kept their names
I remember you! I think you left before I started actually posting. You were OLD school habfans!

Do you know who I often think of who you may or may not remember: SFT! He didn’t post a ton but he was really funny.

But yeah ‘cournoyer’ larek, holy grail were the big ones. But I totally remember emb!

Reactions: OneCupTwoFour

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Winnipeg Jets powerplay before acquiring Sean Monahan: 15.7%. Winnipeg powerplay after acquiring Sean Monahan: 31.3%.
Certainly substantiating my argument at the time to keep him. Not too many injury-prone japes right now. I understand if HuGo felt that the understanding was to deal him, but this outcome, from both our end and Winnipeg's, strikes me as predictable.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I remember you! I think you left before I started actually posting. You were OLD school habfans!

Do you know who I often think of who you may or may not remember: SFT! He didn’t post a ton but he was really funny.

But yeah ‘cournoyer’ larek, holy grail were the big ones. But I totally remember emb!
yeah baby i was part of the torch club lmao...
i remember SFT...very funny...
agroboy?
habs fan from maine?
holy grail! never made the connection :(

everyone's villain - gapper lol

duane is a friend on Facebook. he became a tuna fisherman in halifax.
paid better than the site

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well.

agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well

Don't forget Sylvain in USA 🤣

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well.

Yeah I was a poster on that site for many years under a different name. That site was awesome. I was on the Torch club as well

tyson that was you, wasn't it?! lol

i think we should start a thread to track who was there.

Reactions: Tyson

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Yes sir that was me, we had a great group on that forum.
buddy! lol.
yes it was great. Crazy to think that was 25+ years ago. I mean, many have been on here a long time too. But i was like 18 when i joined that site. I didn't even have a computer; i posted from my work place.
time moves very quickly

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
buddy! lol.
yes it was great. Crazy to think that was 25+ years ago. I mean, many have been on here a long time too. But i was like 18 when i joined that site. I didn't even have a computer; i posted from my work place.
time moves very quickly
I remember being on that site in the late 90's. It was during the time I was learning to use a computer and getting introduced to the internet. Alot of great Habs dialogue. Great folks too!

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
agrohab?
habs fan from maine?

holy shit. gapper. I would've totally forgot about him. He was King Dick hahaha. Wow such a blast from the past. I do remember HFFM! agro?...kind of.

Duane was so nice. Very level headed guy whenever he chimed in.

I was posting under the same name as here but I feel like I didn't start actually posting till sometime around the Halak/Eller trade maybe? Maybe a bit before.

I do remember Sylvain! So you were posting under Tyson on there? I definitely remember a Tyson.

We totally should start a thread on here about all the ex-Habfans posters.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
holy shit. gapper. I would've totally forgot about him. He was King Dick hahaha. Wow such a blast from the past. I do remember HFFM! agro?...kind of.

Duane was so nice. Very level headed guy whenever he chimed in.

I was posting under the same name as here but I feel like I didn't start actually posting till sometime around the Halak/Eller trade maybe? Maybe a bit before.

I do remember Sylvain! So you were posting under Tyson on there? I definitely remember a Tyson.

We totally should start a thread on here about all the ex-Habfans posters.
I posted under Sylvain on Habfans. Tyson on HF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad