Speculation: Monahan to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
I'd be fine with him staying in Montreal. I've read enough about his injury history to understand it was all related to the same issue. That issue has been repaired and hes had sufficient time to recover. Other players have had the same surgery and had productive, healthy careers.

Keep your conditional 7th. Montreal will either keep Monahan or move him to one of the 15-20 teams that will be making a run for the playoffs.

Everybody is happy
Awesome. Colorado doesn't need Monahan to make the playoffs.

Bond

May 10, 2012
I would take a 3rd and B level prospect for Monahan, but everyone saying he is tr*** doesn't know anything about hockey. He is a very valuable player in a top 9. Good in the faceoffs circle, plays on PP and can be moved to wing if needed, add to that a very good leader and every teams would want that kind of player comes playoffs time.
3rd + a B level prospect is totally reasonable imo.
It’s the 1st or Ritchie asks that are bonkers

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Now your understanding the Avs fans position on anything above a third rounder… progresss
Now your understanding the Hab fans position on anything above a 2nd rounder +. I think it was as he said it go pound sand.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Look at the first page of the thread and the post above mine lmao.

You may not belive in it, but some of your Habitant’s sure convinced themselves. Lmao
Just looked at the 1st page and the post above yours. I saw one yes ONE Hab fan suggest Richie +.
It funny how some can confuse ONE and SOME or not know the difference between FANS and ONE FAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad