OT: MOD ALERT POST #599 Brady suspended 4 games, Pats fined $1Mill and lose 2 draft picks

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke

Pretty much cuts to the heart of the issue.

Goodell and the NFL are back in the good graces of the public, they don't give a damn about all the **** ups of the past several years now, all they care about is Brady getting his due and damaging his legacy. That's all they've been waiting for this entire time, and the NFL capitalized. The NFL doesn't care whether Brady cheated or not, let's be serious here.

Last edited:

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Thanks for the link, great read. It's refreshing to see an outsiders perspective that isn't tainted with jealousy & envy.

I hoped Kraft would've taken aim at Goodell. He's a dirtbag. Here's hoping Brady takes him to court & he's exposed (again) as a fraud & clown.

Amazing that Goodell has the gall to say he would like to talk with Brady to see “if there is any information that he can bring more clarity to" after this whole witch hunt and holding a 4 games suspension over his head. Brady should tell him to go **** in his hat.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Any word on when the NFL will be investigating this....

The positioning of his index finger in relation to his pinkie indicates a PSI of no greater than 11.9 tops.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
End result: Kraft & Belichick already cleared of wrongdoing; Brady exonerated in this and Goodell on the ropes that lead to his removal within next year

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KO mentioned this afternoon than Ron Borges delivered a bombshell last night and nobody picked up on it - He said Belichick knows Brady was lying :amazed:

https://youtu.be/7DHFOOK06fw?t=66

Saw a reference to it on PFT this morning. Then I saw it was Ron Borges -- who burned all of his bridges in 2001-2003. I can't imagine that anyone who knows Belichick's thoughts would actually speak with Borges. I'll wait for confirmation from another source before I buy into this.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The reason nobody picked up on it is because it came from ron borges

Anyway, read that goodell's lawyers are advising him to hear the appeal. My question is why? I don't get how this came up. Are his lawyers afraid of him testifying if he was not hearing the case? Are they afraid what might happen if there was a neutral arbitrator?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It was brought up and played a lot today and everyone dismissed it as Borges hate and he has no proof or source.

Thing is he may be correct on this as when it first started Belichick said to ask Brady about the balls.

The NFL going forward just has to tell teams that we are using balls direct from the factory in games and teams can not prep the balls beforehand.

Does anybody have an idea on NCAA protocol on balls during a game?

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KO mentioned this afternoon than Ron Borges delivered a bombshell last night and nobody picked up on it - He said Belichick knows Brady was lying :amazed:

https://youtu.be/7DHFOOK06fw?t=66

B.S.

If bellicheck new there is no way he or kraft let Brady proclaim his innocence or does kraft go On saying what he has.

I would think they would have just clammed up.

Last edited:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Thing is he may be correct on this as when it first started Belichick said to ask Brady about the balls.

The NFL going forward just has to tell teams that we are using balls direct from the factory in games and teams can not prep the balls beforehand.

Does anybody have an idea on NCAA protocol on balls during a game?

Does anybody really care at this point?

I'm serious. The handling of footballs prior to the game is so far down on my priority list I need binoculars to see it.

ps Is it me, or do you have a decidedly negative slant towards Brady/Patriots? It seems like every link you provide is for something negative about NE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad