Mock offseason - (NO POSTS IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE)

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:panthers

organizational depth is a bit too heavy at Center and lacking at RW.

Denis Malgin, Patrick Shea, and Rocco Grimaldi among those who could be moved for similarly rated RW prospects or for some additional picks

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
The Carolina Hurricanes are proud to select, from the Erie Otters, Taylor Raddysh!

469935276-taylor-raddysh-of-the-erie-otters-skates-gettyimages.jpg

:canes
15: Tyson Jost
47: Taylor Raddysh
57:
78:
85:
106:
122:
154:
186:

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Yeah sorry I know how you feel, I'm pretty sure I grumbled out a few swear words at work when I saw Grundstrom and Bastian were both taken. :laugh:

I was supposed to pick next before my trade today. I would have been so bummed with those 3 gone. I didn't really have a back up choice ready beyond them.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
The Russian Trade machine never sleeps!

To Colorado: Braden Holtby and John Carlson

To Washington: Varly Varly, Comrade Mironov, EJ, and pick 151

The Russian super squad is coming together. Rumor is Barry Trotz is in the process of downloading Rosetta Stone for Russian and is looking into changing his name to Barrislav Trotziek.

Last edited:

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland

To Washington: Varly Varly, Comrade Mironov, and pick 151

The Russian super squad is coming together. Rumor is Barry Trotz is in the process of downloading Rosetta Stone for Russian and is looking into changing his name to Barrislav Trotziek.

To Washington: Varly Varly, Comrade Mironov, and pick 151 AND EJ!

Colorado confirms and thinks that this is a new opportunity for each and every player to achieve new heights and accolades in their respective careers.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Very excited for this trade. Joetrick Roykic was a tough negotiator but I agree this trade helps both sides. Ej brings a more physical two way game to our right side that Carlson, Niskanan could not, and varlamov is excited to join fellow Russians such as Ovechkin, Kuz, Nichuskin, Orlov, Galiev, Scherbak, pretend American Galchenyuk, and vanacek.

We are still looking at ways to increase our squad but are unable to make contact with several gm's that have players we would like to acquire. Our doors are always open!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I confirm that earlier trade for 3 7th. ..

Both picks 59 and 64 are available, would like to trade Ryan Miller....

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
:panthers

reports are surfacing that Rocco Grimaldi has been sent to Anchorage Auroras for pick #60 in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft

Anchorage confirms and welcomes Rocco into the fold!

We're looking forward to seeing Rocco's high skill level and his never ending compete in the NHL next year.

On that note, Anchorage is actively looking to shed some salary right now. Most notably the contract that is Joffery Lupul. Still a capable Top 9 player when he's healthy. Would be willing to move for another smaller cap dump or a very late pick.

Also open to trades involving Dave Bolland, and Mark Streit. We've got some plans for Free Agency and want to ensure we have cap space to go ahead accordingly.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
With the 49th overall pick, the :jets select...

475717994-dillon-dube-of-the-kelowna-rockets-reacts-gettyimages.jpg

Dillon Dube!

1 (8) : D Jakob Chychrun, Sarnia Sting, OHL
1 (21) : LW Max Jones, London Knights, OHL
1 (27) : LW Riley Tufte, Fargo Force, USHL
1 (28) : C Luke Kunin, U. of Wisconsin, Big-10
1 (31) : LW Cameron Morrison, Youngstown Phantoms, USHL
2 (40) : D Samuel Girard, Shawinigan Chataractes, QMJHL
2 (49) : C Dillon Dube, Kelowna Rockets, WHL

Last edited:

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
So I am on permanent auto when I am here all the time but not at night?
I missed my first pick and my second round pick was autoed 38 minutes after it was my turn. Talking about giving me a chance. Nice.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
So I am on permanent auto when I am here all the time but not at night?
I missed my first pick and my second round pick was autoed 38 minutes after it was my turn. Talking about giving me a chance. Nice.

The rules are clear, if you are not going to be around then send a list to someone. We waited the full slotted time for everyone in the beginning. We can't wait and have this draft last weeks. If you'd like to change an auto pick to someone that is available you can do so. If we don't hear from people we don't know to do anything different. If we have to auto pick for someone and then they don't come back what are we supposed to do?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I guess it's a good thing the Flyers checked in here, they were not aware their pick was upcoming.

Will update this post shortly as I check the draftees...

Flyers select from the Kitchener Rangers, Adam Mascherin.

Las Vegas is on the clock.

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007

To Washington: Varly Varly, Comrade Mironov, EJ, and pick 151

Gah, I wanted EJ. Why must all of my trade prospects for RHD suddenly vanish with GMs not telling me someone else is bidding. I waited 2 days with no response from Colorado.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Lou overheard IC's plans while on a plane to Vegas to check out the digs for preseason so he thought he'd share while he's here.

#51 Jonathan Dahlen
#52 Adam Fox

PMing Nashville

I'm headed to bed so I'm going to open the part 2 of this thread so we can begin migrating over. We'll leave this thread open for a bit so people can move over their roster posts if they'd like.

Last edited:

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
The rules are clear, if you are not going to be around then send a list to someone. We waited the full slotted time for everyone in the beginning. We can't wait and have this draft last weeks. If you'd like to change an auto pick to someone that is available you can do so. If we don't hear from people we don't know to do anything different. If we have to auto pick for someone and then they don't come back what are we supposed to do?
Hart would have been my pick. I've been pm'ing Injured lately and tried to do things as well as I can. It started bad from beginning when I had hard time (not time issue, it just felt a bit hard for me) doing all the stuff I needed to do to participate and then forgot to check that my turn to pick was close so I could've sent a pm. Maybe I should send someone my list of 180 prospects.

I never forgot that I am in this. Things just started to roll to wrong way from the start. It didn't help that my picks have been at night in my time. I really want to do better than this.

FinBruin

Apr 12, 2016
:nashville
are selecting on No.55 overall:

Jordan Kyrou C
6"0 179lbs
Sarnia Sting OHL​

GM quote:​
"This lad is hardworking two-way center. He reminds Patrice Bergeron. His playstyle is fit for Predators and we are happy to Welcome Jordan aboard."​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad