Mock FA Part2[No more posts in this thread]

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Why would we have him in the CHL next year? He'll be AHL and we also said he has a really good chance of winning the 3C spot not giving it to him. Good try to get him though

Welcome to the Devils Tim

I don't know why. Would guess it would have something to do with roster numbers or space at the AHL level and him being able to slide. You said, "he most likely will be in the AHL". That's not exactly a certainty. According to that comment there is a chance you send him back. Why? I don't know. I never said you would send him back, just that you seemed unsure where he would be.

Wasn't trying to get him. Like I said, "I don't really care. I concede the loss." Just curious why a couple people thought your developmental plan was good. Because I don't see it. A kid going from undrafted to 3C with just 1 year in between doesn't seem like much development time.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I may have read it wrong, but I thought NJD had him in the AHL for a few years, with no real competition that would be around when it came time for him to move up. Was I confusing players, or teams?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Offers:
Santorielli 2 yrs/1.2 mil
Jackman 1 yr/1 mil
Pominville 4 yrs/4.2 mil

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
So if teams makes a trade, does that mean they still have to honor their UFA bids even if that position is filled?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad