Mock FA Part2[No more posts in this thread]

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Pittsburgh would like Hyman to know that we want him as a C and won't move him to the wing. We would move Suter before him, and as it stands right now he will be on the roster. But maybe he would like to see who else Pitt signs before making a decision.

Nevermind. Guess he made a decision.

Last edited:

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Reilly to MIN, cant beat the dad bidding for his kid.
Hyman to BOS, gut feeling
McGauley to NJD, he needs development, not an NHL spot

Pitt didn't offer an NHL spot. Guaranteed an AHL spot, which NJ seemed iffy on. But they did claim he would have an NHL spot the year after this. Pitt plans on developing him in the AHL until he is ready. Won't force him back to the CHL and won't force him into the nhl too soon.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:sabres

With UFA coming to a close, Buffalo has an abundance of cap space and is willing to take on 1 year cap dumps if they come with the rights to a decent prospect.

Weber, McBain, McCormick, Johnson, Dalpe, among the possible options for the returning player in the trade.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
I don't really care. I concede the loss to NJ. but that's two people who have said NJ offers better developmental time now. How is that? NJ might keep him in the CHL this year, then talked about being in the NHL the following year. I really don't see how their plan is better for his development. Just curious why you guys think NJ has a good developmental plan. To me, that sounds like a terrible plan for ones development.

Sorry TV, I would have voted Avs for Reily. I'm sure even his dad would tell him to take the top4 minutes over being a scratch or in the AHL.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I don't really care. I concede the loss to NJ. but that's two people who have said NJ offers better developmental time now. How is that? NJ might keep him in the CHL this year, then talked about being in the NHL the following year. I really don't see how their plan is better for his development. Just curious why you guys think NJ has a good developmental plan. To me, that sounds like a terrible plan for ones development.

Sorry TV, I would have voted Avs for Reily. I'm sure even his dad would tell him to take the top4 minutes over being a scratch or in the AHL.

i don't think the devils intend to keep him in CHL and if they do, i'm going to give my vote for pens.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
i don't think the devils intend to keep him in CHL and if they do, i'm going to give my vote for pens.

No need for that. It was official already. I'm just baffled by the better developmental plan argument. It's an interesting topic to me.

The wild traded spurgeon to make some roster space for a left handed d like Reilly.

Ah, Nevermind then. Easy choice for Minny.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan

Why would we have him in the CHL next year? He'll be AHL and we also said he has a really good chance of winning the 3C spot not giving it to him. Good try to get him though

Welcome to the Devils Tim

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
little under 2 hours to change/withdraw offers. after that they aren't allowed.

that said, flyers and sens withdraw all offers except the ones that are currently leading (williams and lubo)

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Trade.

Leafs trade (you guessed it) Mr frequent flyer JVR, Cody donagheu for vanek (3 million retained), krug, and sheahen.

The leafs will now look at offers for staal/couts/sheahen.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad