NHL Entry Draft: Mock Draft #4 by rey, Water Knight, and RR

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
Taylor Cammarata

^this guy sure has some loyal fans on the mock drafts! he seems to get taken in every one that we have, yet his final CSS ranking is #193 just for NA players....add in maybe? 20 or 25 or so Euro players that could be picked and i wonder if this guy will even be taken in the real draft in June?

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
^this guy sure has some loyal fans on the mock drafts! he seems to get taken in every one that we have, yet his final CSS ranking is #193 just for NA players....add in maybe? 20 or 25 or so Euro players that could be picked and i wonder if this guy will even be taken in the real draft in June?

He is undersized but he can flat out score. Also with guys like Gallagher and Conacher having success the stigma of height is less than it has been in the past

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta

Add in goalies, who knows. High risks high reward. To me, he's a 6/7th round pick.

right, at least 10 NA goalies and what maybe? 5 or so Euro goalies....i'm gonna watch the draft all day if it's on TV or the Net to see if this guy actually gets taken...watch my Oilers take him in round 6.....:laugh:

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
:cbj

We select Carter Verhaeghe 165th Overall from the IceDogs of the OHL.

_____

1 (14) LW Anthony Mantha
1 (18) C Frederik Gauthier
1 (24) LW Kerby Rychel
2 (44) C Nicolas Petan
4 (105) D Ben Harpur
6 (165) C Carter Verhaeghe

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
:sens

Sorry I wasn't PM'ed.

With the 168th overall pick in the 2013 NHL Draft, the Ottawa Senators are proud to select from the Lethbridge Hurricanes, Jaimen Yakubowski.

1 (17) Bo Horvat - London Knights
3 (78) Vincent Dunn - Val d'Or Foreurs
4 (99) Greg Chase - Calgary Hitmen
4 (108) Blaine Byron - Smith Falls Bears
5 (138) Kurt Etchegary - Quebec Remparts
6 (168) Jaimen Yakubowski - Lethbridge Hurricanes

What do you guys think of my picks? Ottawa is done so that was my last pick.

Aela*

Awwwww yeah. We get Kahun AND Kubalik. Awwwww yeah. Whose the best drafter? i am. awwwwwwww yeah.

;)

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
I guess Kahun is Washington's pick so I select Colby Cave from Swift Current. Do not know anyone at this point so going with best name. On my cell so someone notify next team

Aela*

I guess Kahun is Washington's pick so I select Colby Cave from Swift Current. Do not know anyone at this point so going with best name. On my cell so someone notify next team

TBH I probably do more research at the end of the draft then I do at the start lol. But in all honestly it pretty much comes down to what kind of player you want. All of my forwards are 1st line potential scoring guys (yes i'm reaching) who have put up a lot of points in their leagues, or are dmen. It helps to look at their teams stats since they pretty much always have a website and from there player stats. For dmen I just look at size, points, plus minus, shots and minutes and try and decide based on that if there is no other information.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
:sharks:
With the 173rd pick San Jose selects, from the Seattle Thunderbirds of the WHL, Jared Hauf.

88554.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad