Apr 11, 2012
With the 20th Pick in the 2013 draft the Blues select from the London Knights
:blues
Max Domi

Players Drafted
1. C Max Domi​

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
With the 22nd pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, the :leafs are pleased to select, from Modo, Sweden, Robert Hagg.

robert_hagg.jpg

:leafs Picks:

1 (22) - Robert Hagg

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
That run of Erne/Mantha/Domi just wrecked my board. I was hoping one would be available at 28.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to day two of the draft!! As it is now 8:17am ET, the clock has officially started for the day.

First 5 picks of the day:
:bruins is on the clock until 1pm ET
:nashville
:hawks
:habs
:pens

HalbertGil*

With their first pick of the draft the Nashville Predators select Ryan Hartman of the Plymouth Whalers.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
I'm currently on my phone and in the car (not driving) so I
wont be going into as much detail unlike my other picks.. I'll update the board when I arrive at my destination.

Chicago picks Artturi Lehkonen from KalPa.

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012
I'm currently on my phone and in the car (not driving) so I
wont be going into as much detail unlike my other picks.. I'll update the board when I arrive at my destination.

Chicago picks Artturi Lehkonen from KalPa.

Wanted to pick him at 33. Great Pick rey!

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
With their first pick of the draft the Nashville Predators select Ryan Hartman of the Plymouth Whalers.

great pick! tough, talented kid with some character...was hoping he'd fall to the Oilers at #42, just the kind of player the Oilers could have used...but who am i kidding? i knew he wouldn't drop that far! :laugh:

HalbertGil*

great pick! tough, talented kid with some character...was hoping he'd fall to the Oilers at #42, just the kind of player the Oilers could have used...but who am i kidding? i knew he wouldn't drop that far! :laugh:

Thanks, he was the top forward for me after Boston grabbed Kolby Rychel the pick before.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
:pens With the 28th pick in the draft, the Pittsburgh Penguins are thrilled to select, from Baie-Comeau of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, right winger Valentin Zykov!:pens

Valentin%20Zykov%20en%20repli3101.jpg

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
^good choice, another potential scoring winger for Crosby and Malkin, and a tree stump at 6' 210.

Thanks! Top 6 talent is something the Pens org sorely lacks (outside of Bennett). We have a couple of guys who might be able to fill in, but Zykov becomes our second best forward prospect from day one. He plays a north/south game, which fits into Bylsma's system, and is a right handed shot to boot. Fills a lot of needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad