NHL Entry Draft: Mock Draft #1 by rey72335, Water Knight, and RR

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
that akward feeling when you are waiting for the next selection and realize its you......

:blues select Tyler Bertuzzi

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
With the 172nd pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, the :leafs are pleased to select, from CSKA, Sergei Stetsenko.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
With the 173rd overall pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, the Vancouver Canucks are very proud to select Robin Press of Södertälje, Allsvenskan

Last edited:

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
With the 173rd overall pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, the Vancouver Canucks are very proud to select

MichaelBrodzinski_medium.jpg

Michael Brodzinski from the Muskegon Lumberjacks, USHL.

Drafted at 161

HubOfHockey1918

May 14, 2011
:bruins select Anthony Florentino D South Kent (USHS)

The :bruins 2013 Draft Class

1-24 Kerby Rychel F Windsor (OHL)
2-54 Jimmy Lodge F Saginaw (OHL)
3-84 Luke Ripley D Powell River (BCHL)
4-114 Brendan Harms F Fargo (USHL)
5-144 Matt Buckles F St Michael's (OJHL)
6-174 Anthony Florentino D South Kent (USHS)

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
maybe next draft should only be a 5 rounder? people seem to lose interest after the 5th. :laugh:

And I don't really understand why. I've got a specific player in mind that I really, really like but promised myself I wouldn't take earlier than the 7th round. I'm excited to see if he's still there at my pick. I've got another player in mind that I'm not totally in love with, but I figured he'd be a 4th or 5th rounder at the latest. I'm a little shocked he's still on the board. he's a great second option. To me, there's plenty to be interested in after the fifth round.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
maybe next draft should only be a 5 rounder? people seem to lose interest after the 5th. :laugh:

And I don't really understand why. I've got a specific player in mind that I really, really like but promised myself I wouldn't take earlier than the 7th round. I'm excited to see if he's still there at my pick. I've got another player in mind that I'm not totally in love with, but I figured he'd be a 4th or 5th rounder at the latest. I'm a little shocked he's still on the board. he's a great second option. To me, there's plenty to be interested in after the fifth round.

i'm gonna see if i can snitch that player before you pick him....i still have to pick for the Flyers, Isles, and Oil. :naughty:

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Maybe it should go something along the lines of

1st Round - 5 hours
2nd Round - 4 Hours
3rd Round -3 Hours
4th Round - 3 Hours
5th Round - 2 Hours
6th Round - 2 Hours
7th Round - 1 Hour

Keeps things moving a little more.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Come on guy's, please pick. I m excited to draft for Washington and Detroit. I have two steal if I m able to get them. :)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Come on guy's, please pick. I m excited to draft for Washington and Detroit. I have two steal if I m able to get them. :)

Water Knight is up and rey has the two after him. So if you leave don't stray far. And we are looking at changes next Mock to get things moving. I'll be putting up a signup thread for Mock 2 in the next couple of days.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
make sure you include the Habs new 3rd round pick courtesy of Dallas in the Erik Cole trade.

i also thought having the CSS draft list was extremely helpful....will the full list of eligible players be up before the draft picks are taken?

We'll post the CSS Rankings before we actually start Mock #2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad