MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
His record is so weird. He actually had a streak where he was like 60-1.

Anyways, just read up on the charges again.. good riddance

I’m definitely going to save the sympathy and compassion for somebody more deserving

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I don't know anything about that story, but it's a little scary to me how easy it is to "hang yourself" in prison and especially if you're being indicted as a pedophile (i.e. Epstein). I have no sympathy for them if they are guilty of what they are accused of, but I'd rather them go to trial and be convicted first.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't know anything about that story, but it's a little scary to me how easy it is to "hang yourself" in prison and especially if you're being indicted as a pedophile (i.e. Epstein). I have no sympathy for them if they are guilty of what they are accused of, but I'd rather them go to trial and be convicted first.

It does seem like it happens more than it should, but really it's the only easy way to kill yourself in prison and most of these guys have done horrific things and this way they can avoid having the details of their crimes put on display for their close families. I'm sure there are occasionally other circumstances that cause the "suicide by hanging" but I bet it's pretty low.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

yes but also things generally don’t go well for pedophiles in prison and sometimes people take the easy way out

Reactions: m9

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Good matchup. I wasn't big on Nick coming back but he looks to be in much better health than he was the last few years. Lawler looked completely done in his last couple outings too.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Shevchenko defending v Murphy on that one as well. With Ortega/Volkanovski, Blaydes/Rozenstruik and Diaz/Lawler that card is shaping up great.

Reactions: I am not exposed

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Garbrant flyweight debut against Kai Kara France. I like it.

Nice, that's some good matchmaking. Was a bit worried they would toss Garbrandt into the title mix right away but KKF makes way more sense. Should be a fun fight.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Shevchenko defending v Murphy on that one as well. With Ortega/Volkanovski, Blaydes/Rozenstruik and Diaz/Lawler that card is shaping up great.
Moraes-Merab and Andrade-Calvillo, too. Suarez's return as well.

Valentina-Murphy will suck, but there's like a card and a half of fights I'm interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad