MLSE Worried About TV Ratings for Leafs

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
It may reflect the rest of Canada's resentment towards Toronto in general. I can understand if they've been having to watch this team suck for so long, especially if they're not fans.

But it's pretty screwed up to have us abused in the process, as if the hockey itself wasn't painful enough. :laugh:

did you notice what wave said?

local market should be pro team or without bias but then added the negativity is confusing

earth to the wave

negativity IS THE UNBIAS position they should be taking toward the leafs.

it's not their fault that the unvarnished truth hurts or is negative.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
did you notice what wave said?

local market should be pro team or without bias but then added the negativity is confusing

earth to the wave

negativity IS THE UNBIAS position they should be taking toward the leafs.

it's not their fault that the unvarnished truth hurts or is negative.

Well just give me the facts. Call the play that's all we need if we want to shred our team we can access leafs lunch or watch the post game etc.

I don't need Heals rambling while the play is on about how terrible our team is. It's twisted. That or Simpson and Hughson, same deal.

They really just need to call the game and keep it simple. Be role models not defeatists.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Few long term fans will watch anymore...

The argument it cant happen because it never happened before is flawed. Many long term fans no longer watch and like the players and management ,no longer care. Soon empty seats will abound, I wonder how long it will take Shanny to ***** that? This team has been garbage for 10 years and fans are tuning out now.And not just from the Leafs, from the NHL entirely. The damage done will take years to fix and by then Rogers/Bell will be long gone.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
The argument it cant happen because it never happened before is flawed. Many long term fans no longer watch and like the players and management ,no longer care. Soon empty seats will abound, I wonder how long it will take Shanny to ***** that? This team has been garbage for 10 years and fans are tuning out now.And not just from the Leafs, from the NHL entirely. The damage done will take years to fix and by then Rogers/Bell will be long gone.

Rogers Bell CBC etc have put together the most vile unCanadian programming I have ever seen.

This programming is UNCANADIAN. I feel ashamed for Canada as international fans and new comers watch this trash. No pride no nothing just some random feel good segment wrapped in a ball of negativity. And then they go on to say support our troops and stuff? Really that alone again is offensive but thanks for the effort you negative ****ers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad