MLS Thread: 2020 Edition

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
no, because Sacramento isn't part of FSG....

Liverpool originally was Tampa's ownership

Reading is hard.

On FSG’s shopping wish list are NFL and NBA franchises, another European soccer club, NHL, MLS, WNBA, and NWSL teams, plus sports betting, esports, and data analytics companies.​

Obviously they aren't part of FSG, that's the point.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Chris Henderson is building something solid in Miami.

They added Gregore, Leerdam, Shawcross, and Jones to solidify the defensive side of things with LGP to go along with their attacking core.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Miami is also rumored to have signed Kieran Gibbs on a pre-contract I guess after the EPL season ends for him(which it has essentially unless Townsend gets hurt)

Reactions: Basement Cat

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I've been very critical, as well as many others, of the lack of creativity of MLS jerseys for the past couple of years. But I believe this is one of the nicest kits any MLS team has released. Fair play Seattle

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Reactions: Pouchkine

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Preseason match this past Saturday vs the scum. 1-1 draw with Royer getting our only goal from the spot after Harper was fouled in the box:
20210410_142745.jpg

Reactions: Basement Cat

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Pretty damn impressive showing from MLS clubs in CCL considering the absurdly long offseason. Great job!

In other news, looks like RBNY is close to bringing in a DP. Patryk Klimala, Polish striker from Celtic. Didn't have the best of times over there, but that team is a bit of a dumpster fire currently. Before that, he had a strong output in the Ekstraklasa. In all honesty, I haven't seen the kid play, but everything I have read suggests he is a perfect fit for Struber's system. I don't know what to think about this squad after such an overhaul and a new manager, but maybe they can surprise (as in win a playoff game).

Reactions: sabremike

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

I love how the keeper grabs his stomach, pauses, extends his head to look back to watch the ball go in, and the resumes clutching his midriff again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad