Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team - Revs clinch playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Revolution silence Toronto FC 3-0;

Revolution schedule:

Wednesday @ Rochester Rhinos (US Open Cup);

Saturday: return to host the Chicago Fire @ "The Fort" (CSNNE)

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/882627336247668736

Feels like it has taken years for Wenger and Arsenal to sign a world-class striker. Excited to see what Ozil, Sanchez (if he stays), and Lacazette can do together. The only unfortunate part is this might signal Olivier Giroud's departure and he's provided great production at Arsenal. With it being a World Cup year in 2018 Giroud is gonna want to be somewhere that he can get 1st team minutes consistently.

On a side note,who is everyone's teams? I have a few that I follow.

Club: Revolution, Arsenal (EPL), Celtic (Scottish Premier League), FC St. Pauli (Bundesliga 2)

International: USA, Ireland, Germany (not German but Ozil is my favorite player)

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Revs and Galaxy tonight: simulcast on NBC Boston/CSN

This is an odd simulcast and I have to think NBC Boston is trying to curry favor with the Kraft family for Patriots programming down the road.

NBC Boston has been an epic failure 6 months in and it remains to be seen if recent anchor changes will help.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
Tonight:

Manchester United vs. Barcelona, I.C.C., 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2

USA vs. Jamaica, Gold Cup final, 9:30 p.m. on Fox Sports 1

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid, I.C.C., 11 p.m. on ESPN

http://www.livesoccertv.com/

You forgot PSG VS Juventus. Nonetheless very good night for soccer last night. USA captured the Gold Cup in thrilling fashion. I saw City handled Real Madrid 4-1 in their friendly. Juventus scored an entertaining 3-2 win over PSG in what was an exciting back and forth game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad