Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team - Revs clinch playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Revolution announce addition of USL League One franchise along with expansion club Inter Miami FC for 2020---club to be called Revolution II

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
You guys should follow my policy and save yourself the frustration. If Michael Bradley is playing I don’t watch.

This federation is a clueless joke from the top to bottom. When they want to finally decide to hire someone outside the incestuous cesspool that they like to use, then I might be interested. Every second Michael Bradley is on the field is another step back for US soccer and it honestly does not seem like they care.

IF this team qualifies for the next World Cup I will bet money that Bradley makes the team.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
IF this team qualifies for the next World Cup I will bet money that Bradley makes the team.
When he'd be 35?

I'd take that bet.

In three years, there's no way he beats out Tyler Adams (...who is hurt, and might be the USMNT's most important player), Weston McKennie, or Paxton Pomykal.

The USMNT pool has talent. But they're a mess at the moment.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
When he'd be 35?

I'd take that bet.

In three years, there's no way he beats out Tyler Adams (...who is hurt, and might be the USMNT's most important player), Weston McKennie, or Paxton Pomykal.

The USMNT pool has talent. But they're a mess at the moment.

The issue is that nobody in this federation has had the balls to drop him. He was already bad before the Trinidad and Tobago disaster and the fact that anyone aside from Pulisic who suited up in that game still plays is a joke.

Last night tells you everything you need to know. Pull Pulisic early in the second half, literally minutes later Bradley turns the ball over in his own half leading to a goal. Vs Canada. Why is Bradley even playing vs Canada?

Bradley won’t make the team because he deserves it, it will be because the next retread coach they bring in won’t be allowed to drop him. Trust me I hope I’m wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad