Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution hire Caleb Porter as new head coach

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Halftime, and the Revs are down a goal and down a man after a 2nd yellow was issued to Giacomo Vrioni.

Uphill battle to rescue a point here.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Revs fall on the road by a score of 3-1. They fought hard in the 2nd half, but the man advantage on top of the travel was too much to overcome.

There have been about four important referee decisions in that match... all four went against New England, and at least two of them were clearly wrong. Revs should have had a penalty early in the 2nd half, and DC's game-winning goal was clearly offside - i have no idea how/why it wasn't reviewed.

Lone bright spot for the Revs was Carles Gil's golazo to briefly tie the match in the 2nd half.

blurbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Somerville, MA
Visit site
Revs fall on the road by a score of 3-1. They fought hard in the 2nd half, but the man advantage on top of the travel was too much to overcome.

There have been about four important referee decisions in that match... all four went against New England, and at least two of them were clearly wrong. Revs should have had a penalty early in the 2nd half, and DC's game-winning goal was clearly offside - i have no idea how/why it wasn't reviewed.

Lone bright spot for the Revs was Carles Gil's golazo to briefly tie the match in the 2nd half.

I was wondering how much the ref strike would play a part.... didn't catch the whole match, but there were a couple weird calls/non-calls.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Shockingly, Man. United have taken the lead at the Etihad via a Marcus Rashford howitzer. It's on...peacock.

Last edited:

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Rough start to the season for the Revs, as they fall at home to Toronto by a score of 1-0 despite outshooting the visitors by a 20-8 margin.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

1709835343127.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad