Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution hire Caleb Porter as new head coach

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
That's embarrassing. He brought his entire family here only to 1. Not play. And 2. Get bought out

He deserved to start over the other two bozos we had. What a waste of time.

Embarrassing is a word that's getting thrown around a lot of for the things that happen at Gillette these days.

Reactions: Mione134

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Would be the second violation of profit and sustainability rules for Everton.

Surely they can't be docked another 10 points for this season?

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
For what it's worth, after reading up on the situation at Everton, I'm now legitimately concerned that the club may soon go into administration and have assets liquidated in order to pay their debts.

There's a real chance they go out of business.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1705494532428.png

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

What a joke. I hope he fails miserably and that's the last of his coaching career.

For what it's worth, after reading up on the situation at Everton, I'm now legitimately concerned that the club may soon go into administration and have assets liquidated in order to pay their debts.

There's a real chance they go out of business.
Seems like too big of a club for this to happen

Reactions: Mione134

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Best thing FSG had going for itself...by far

"Jurgen Klopp hits out at his old player Jose Enrique, who blamed Liverpool's American owners for shock resignation, as he admits he's sick of press conferences - and won't help pick his successor."​

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Maidstone United is leading Ipswich 1-nil, early second half.

Maidstone United, a sixth-tier club, win 2-1 at Ipswich, currently second the Championship.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad