MLS 2021, 22

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
The entire point of CFG is as a PR offensive on behalf of a sick and evil government so it's absolutely fair game to bring up.

Also you going to keep editing to add even more stupid and banal comments to your post?
If you don’t actually care about the plight of those being enslaved, and you clearly do not, then no it is not. I know this because you still watch product run by people who choose to do business with them.

Using their plight for your own childish argument is just grotesquely offensive to them. They don’t exist just for your own stupid childish sports fandom. Either actually care or shut up.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If you don’t actually care about the plight of those being enslaved, and you clearly do not, then no it is not. I know this because you still watch product run by people who choose to do business with them.

Using their plight for your own childish argument is just grotesquely offensive to them. They don’t exist just for your own stupid childish sports fandom. Either actually care or shut up.
Congrats on the shittiest attempt at playing an Uno reverse card ever!

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Congrats on the shittiest attempt at playing an Uno reverse card ever!
All I am asking is you not take a serious issue and use it for your own childish sports fandom. That ain’t Uno reverse card. That’s called being a grown ass man who understand oppressed people are not your own play things. All I am telling you to do is to grow the f*** up.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
All I am asking is you not take a serious issue and use it for your own childish sports fandom. That ain’t Uno reverse card. That’s called being a grown ass man who understand oppressed people are not your own play things. All I am telling you to do is to grow the f*** up.
Sir this is a Wendy's.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I think this logo is better than what the Fire and Crew did, that being said I don't think a full on change of the logo was necessary. They could've done what DC United has done in the past and just updated it.

This also reminds me too much of Rangers badge with the "R"

What I also don't get is why are the Crew and the Revs releasing new logos when we're 3 months into the new season?

Last edited:

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I think this logo is better than what the Fire and Crew did, that being said I don't think a full on change of the logo was necessary. They could've done what DC United has done in the past and just updated it.

This also reminds me too much of Rangers badge with the "R"

What I also don't get is why are the Crew and the Revs releasing new logos when we're 3 months into the new season?
Crew are moving to new stadium.

Revs, who knows?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

Not a fan of this at all. But gimme this over New England FC, New England United FC, or New England SC any day of the week.

this one's a bit odd, but definitely better than the recent wave of new logos we've seen

pretty sure the revs were the last original MLS teams still using their first logo

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
KYLE DUNCAN DOESN'T DO TAP INS!!!!!!

20210618_212035.jpg

My God this team might actually be good!

Reactions: Basement Cat

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
what a goal for efrain alvarez in extra time to beat vancouver

lucky win, but those are the types of games LAG would've lost 4-1 the last few years so i'll take it. bond once again saving their asses

Reactions: kingsboy11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad