MLS 2021, 22

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
first the rumors that klein might finally be gone and now cabral traded to colorado

some optimism for the first time in a while for LAG

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
first the rumors that klein might finally be gone and now cabral traded to colorado

some optimism for the first time in a while for LAG

It only took us getting caught cheating for Klein to get out. Cute that the league thought they were punishing us, they were doing us a favor.

Not sure how we were able to swindle the Rapids into taking Cabral. Gotta make sure we make this transfer window count.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It only took us getting caught cheating for Klein to get out. Cute that the league thought they were punishing us, they were doing us a favor.

Not sure how we were able to swindle the Rapids into taking Cabral. Gotta make sure we make this transfer window count.
I think the Rapids took him to play him up top with Zardes leaving. Rapids are generally pretty good at getting underperforming MLS talent and making them perform slightly better. That said that’s a shit ton of allocation money for someone who might not work.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I think the Rapids took him to play him up top with Zardes leaving. Rapids are generally pretty good at getting underperforming MLS talent and making them perform slightly better. That said that’s a shit ton of allocation money for someone who might not work.

Now to be fair to them, we have to pay half of his remaining salary on the deal and we're taking a major loss compared to what we originally paid for him so we're still hurting. But honestly its getting him off the team is a huge win regardless of the actual dollars, genuinely one of the worst players to ever play for us.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Now to be fair to them, we have to pay half of his remaining salary on the deal and we're taking a major loss compared to what we originally paid for him so we're still hurting. But honestly its getting him off the team is a huge win regardless of the actual dollars, genuinely one of the worst players to ever play for us.
still blows my mind that vanney saw in him, considering he was playing in a shitty league and not even putting up good numbers there to begin with

he's actually pretty good at getting open. it's just once he gets the ball that everything goes downhill. never seen a guy so bad at finishing. part of it has to be mental at this point

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
That is extremely random, even for Rhode Island.

Caqueret to Rhode Island FC confirmed
220px-Rhode_Island_FC.jpg

:sarcasm:

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
With Pele in the news I came across the short video on Pele's infamous arrival to America in 1975. It also goes into the history of the NASL and other star players at the time who came over.

Any old heads here remember the NASL?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
He’s fine. He definitely needs someone better next to him in the midfield. He will give you a ton of effort and make simple passes but he’s just fine.
thanks, he gonna be Pablo Maia's replecenment. If he can be a Kante-like presence that runs tireless defensively and being a good tackler I'd call it a good get. Won't need him to do much on the ball as he probably gonna play in a double pivot alongside Gabriel Neves who's pretty good passer

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
thanks, he gonna be Pablo Maia's replecenment. If he can be a Kante-like presence that runs tireless defensively and being a good tackler I'd call it a good get. Won't need him to do much on the ball as he probably gonna play in a double pivot alongside Gabriel Neves who's pretty good passer
Probably a perfect role for him. Where’s Pablo Maia going?

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad