MLS 2021, 22

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I assume a salary cap increase is a given as i assume its a separate TV rights deal and ofcourse the gate receipts.

It’s been a while since I followed it that closely. But I believe the salary cap increases are not tied to revenue like other leagues, and instead are pre-negotiated increases via the CBA.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Honestly astonished that this RBNY squad is making a run. Legit excited to go to the stadium for Sunday’s match for the first time in a looooong time this season. Let’s beat the Smurfs and continue this roll!

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1634525225395.jpg

Reactions: Basement Cat

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
What a run by this RBNY team. If they add a legit attacking midfielder in the offseason, I think they have top 5 team in the league potential.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What a run by this RBNY team. If they add a legit attacking midfielder in the offseason, I think they have top 5 team in the league potential.

They should add Clark on loan. I think he’d benefit from a full season with regular minutes and some better play before trying to break into that Leipzig midfield.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
They should add Clark on loan. I think he’d benefit from a full season with regular minutes and some better play before trying to break into that Leipzig midfield.

Yes, I think he’ll be back on loan again. Just hasn’t been the same since coming back from the appendix surgery. Hoping a full offseason of proper training will do him some good in getting back on track.

However, just bringing him back is not enough for RBNY. Need a legit string puller - another Kaku would be great.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
God the Galaxy are doing everything they can to miss the playoffs. They're completely fresh out of ideas

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Galaxy are f***ing morons for giving DP money to Cabral. And the worst part is that Vanney still leaves him in for the entire 90 minutes

Unbelievable

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Owing to an impromptu oneupsmanship contest on HFCBJ, I ended up composing a sonnet about the state of the Crew's season:

Defending champs began the season well:
15 games played, 24 points secured.
No expectations of an evil spell;
Crew fans all thought postseason play assured.
But then arrived the last game in July
And stumbles in the games began to rise.
Eight of nine games with no points to supply
To standings climbs needed for playoff tries.
So then the team did face a grueling test:
Can they bounce back, revive their playoff plan?
Few games remained; they'd need to take the rest
To win back hopes and dreams of every fan
We're down to one, final November game
To see if our return hopes still remain.

yes, we're a little strange sometimes

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
The logo reminds me a lot of Rangers, but for the most part I like the logo. I agree that it needed to be updated, but I'm thrilled they kept the name and didn't add to it. The name was perfect and didn't need to change.. Probably one of the better rebrands of late. Now about that stadium...

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
RSL scores with seconds left in stoppage time and boots LAG out

such a fitting end to a pathetic season for the galaxy

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
f*** you SKC for not seeing out the game

f*** you RSL for scoring in literally the last second of the game

f*** you Galaxy for throwing yet another season down the drain. f***ing pathetic

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
f*** you SKC for not seeing out the game

f*** you RSL for scoring in literally the last second of the game

f*** you Galaxy for throwing yet another season down the drain. f***ing pathetic
nah, this is all on the galaxy. chicharito aside, these losers don't deserve to make the playoffs. you don't go two months without winning a game and get into the playoffs. in all honesty, i'm glad they missed out because maybe, just maybe it'll send a message to those up top that things need to change and that they need to bring in players who actually care about winning and not being zombies out there for 90 minutes. and f*** cabral. hope we never have to see that waste of a DP spot play another game for the galaxy

only bright spot this season was chicharito missing a couple months and still finishing two goals behind the golden boot winner. he for sure would've won if he had stayed healthy

doesn't matter anymore, but i'd love to know how VAR looked at this and determined it wasn't a handball. would've given SKC a PK and chance to tie the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad