MLFH Rosters and Discussion

AFTeRMaTH*

We got a replacement. Its a HER and I guess she knows her stuff. Should be in here soon

AFTeRMaTH*

I think now that I booted Tonka the trade got cancelled lol. Well anyways you official have Kane and Kucherov and MDC. I think I might have to do the redraft on fantrax and give everyone their players again. Everyone has the same teams though.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
The Team:
C Tyler Seguin
C Brian Little
C Tyler Johnson
C Tomas Plekanec
L Chris Kunitz
L Patrick Marleau
L Patrick Sharp
L Alex Steen
R Phil Kessel
R Marian Hossa
R Jason Pomminville
R Jeff Carter
D Jay Bouwmeester
D Ryan Suter
D Roman Josi
D Jared Spurgeon
D Jonas Brodin
D Mark Streit
U Patric Hornqvist
U Kimmo Timonen
B Tobias Enstrom
B Alec Martinez
B Marek Zidlicky
B Nick Holden
B Jamie McGinn
B Cheis Stewart
B Ryan Pulock
B Alex Tuch
B Ty Rattie
B Connor Brown
B David Legwand
B Joel Ward
B Mikael Backlund

G Jonathan Bernier
G Josh Harding
B Ondrej Pavalec

Draft Picks : 15' 1 15' 2 16' 1 16' 2

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'm willing to part with veterans for prospects, but not Seguin. Let's not go crazy.

I sent you an offer a little while ago if interested. 2 good prospects involved.

She's serious about Seguin. Sent Kane/Miller for Seguin/Pavalec earlier and it was rejected like 30 seconds later. Didn't even think about it lol

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I sent you an offer a little while ago if interested. 2 good prospects involved.

She's serious about Seguin. Sent Kane/Miller for Seguin/Pavalec earlier and it was rejected like 30 seconds later. Didn't even think about it lol

He's part of the reason I took this team. I tried for my favorite player I was rejected. And those guys I wanted. Sorry love.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
He's part of the reason I took this team. I tried for my favorite player I was rejected. And those guys I wanted. Sorry love.

Everyone has their favorites. Personally Nate and Skog are my 2 favorite non Leafs and it took a good package for me to deal Skog.

AFTeRMaTH*

BC women think Seguin is only the hottest hockey player of all time......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad