MLFH Rosters and Discussion

AFTeRMaTH*

I just love my swedes! BTW why isn't anyone else trading? Just me, mapes, and PJ it seems

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Well Kane is probably slightly better than Landeskog

Kane >= Landeskog
Kucherov >>>>>>> nothing
MDC >>>>>> Nothing

What? No he isn't. Under this format Landeskog had more FP/G than Kane last year and played more games. He isn't even good in all categories, he's great. Very soon could be a 200+ hits, 75+ points, 5+ SHP, +25-30. He outproduced Kane last year despite being 4 years younger and his best years ahead of him. In real life, Kane is better but you need to look at a league setup. Without hits counting Kane is better but Skog blows him away in hits and PIM.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'd also like to add AM.. Believe me you didn't get fleeced. I drafted Skog ahead of Mackinnon.. When doing a trade or drafting you need to carefully calculate points. Skog (albeit slightly) had more fantasy points per game than Kane last year while remaining healthy. But he will play on the power play and top line with Duchene and Nate. Not only will he improve but his linemates will and will be getting (I'd guess) 75-80 points. Kane will hove around PPG (slightly better point wise than Skog) but 25 hits. 30 PIM. 0 SHP. Skog? 200 hits, 100 PIM, 5 SHP. That makes a big difference. Do the math on the difference in those stats.

People here just seem to like point totals and forget the other stats that count

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
I'd also like to add AM.. Believe me you didn't get fleeced. I drafted Skog ahead of Mackinnon.. When doing a trade or drafting you need to carefully calculate points. Skog (albeit slightly) had more fantasy points per game than Kane last year while remaining healthy. But he will play on the power play and top line with Duchene and Nate. Not only will he improve but his linemates will and will be getting (I'd guess) 75-80 points. Kane will hove around PPG (slightly better point wise than Skog) but 25 hits. 30 PIM. 0 SHP. Skog? 200 hits, 100 PIM, 5 SHP. That makes a big difference. Do the math on the difference in those stats.

People here just seem to like point totals and forget the other stats that count

valid points, dont get me wrong, if i like a player i would over pay as well, but damn AM must have a serious man crush for skogs lol. but when he didnt reply to my PM i figured a deal was done and he didnt really want anyone from my roster. in short, interesting trade...

AFTeRMaTH*

it will probably make you after its completed. let me know please so i can fix it if it isnt right.

AFTeRMaTH*

Can everyone try and contact Tonka? He doesn't answer PMs and still needs to put his roster down in the MLFH Discussions thread.

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
is there activity going on in PMs? I know i have a lot of older players and most of the gms here seem to really like prospects/picks so I prolly wont be getting a lot of PMs lol...just curious lol

AFTeRMaTH*

is there activity going on in PMs? I know i have a lot of older players and most of the gms here seem to really like prospects/picks so I prolly wont be getting a lot of PMs lol...just curious lol

you can propose trades on fantrax and pm people here. The only person who doesnt answer is Tonka. I am trying to figure out whats going on.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
So how about Chicago? Very selfish signings IMO. Those are guys you can't afford to lose but tough to win when 2 guys make 30 percent of the cap.

Meanwhile Schneider signs 7 years 42 mill. Some big signings today but he's someone I think can win some Vezinas.

AFTeRMaTH*

I think the Toews/Kane signings are ridiculous. Its like the owners already forgot about the last lockout and why it happened.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I think the Toews/Kane signings are ridiculous. Its like the owners already forgot about the last lockout and why it happened.

I don't blame Chicago. Can't let them walk. But 30 percent of the cap for 2 guys is very selfish of them.

AFTeRMaTH*

I am getting logos made now. PLEASE change your name now if you are going to. I am waiting on Euro, choi, tonka(whats new) to let me know what they want to do.
I am spending $100 on these so please be active and participate in the forums guys.

I am STILL waiting on Tonka to answer his damn pms.

AFTeRMaTH*

Yes I am. It will also have a custom logo for our league and a trophy image. I will purchase a trophy for the winner each year too. I think those only cost like $25 but will be fun

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Yes I am. It will also have a custom logo for our league and a trophy image. I will purchase a trophy for the winner each year too. I think those only cost like $25 but will be fun

Can you name the trophy the "Halifax Hawks award". Seems fitting if it goes to the winner :sarcasm:

AFTeRMaTH*

I booted Tonka. Never answers PMs or anything. Hell we drafted 10 of his players for him. Gonna find replacement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad