OT: MLB Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Billy Hamilton DFA'd
I hope they can get something for him. Not that I think Jordan Humphreys is anything noteworthy, but I'd hate to lose him for nothing. Like to give up Humphreys and Kevin Smith is just dumb. Those are the type of guys where if you have five, you can pretty much bank on one or two of them becoming decent 4-5 types, if only for a few years. Someone like Dillon Gee--not that good, but good enough to eat a bunch of innings and give you a chance most nights. Brodie treats the depth guys in the organization like they're totally disposable. Maybe they weren't valuable clients for him when he was an agent and that carried over into this role.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
That was a beautiful and satisfying walk off win for the Mets and Pistol Pete Alonso. Sorry, Yankee fans, you're just awful. Lost again today to the Orioles and the Jays are about to pass you lol.

Reactions: leetch99

darko

Feb 16, 2009
That was a beautiful and satisfying walk off win for the Mets and Pistol Pete Alonso. Sorry, Yankee fans, you're just awful. Lost again today to the Orioles and the Jays are about to pass you lol.

You are 4th in your division. Marlins have a better record.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Mike Trout hit career homer #300 to pass Tim Salmon as the angels alltime hr king....trout passes salmon, sounds fishy if you ask me...

...sorry i'll let myself out
Only needed both to have played on the Marlins...

Reactions: Leetch3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad