OT: MLB Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
We got ourselves a series boy and girls. Finally Lowe wakes the F up just in the nick of time too. Snell came thru as well.

This puppy is going 6-7 games. BTW that new stadium in Arlington looks amazing also...dang!

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You forgot these two.

Sounds like he wants to sign with the Yankees.

I love this. You need some swagger to win in pro sports. I like a guy that steps up and says "look, you need me."

I like when Boone took Cole out that one time and Cole let him have it.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Now that is one of the best World Series games ever.

No doubt. Still can't believe what we just saw.

Wildest wackiest ending of a WS game that I can recall. When journeymen players like Brett f'n Phillips become hero's, you know some divine intervention is in play.

I'll say it again what I said before the series...there is something to be said about at times cities having their years. Well it might be the city of Tampa's turn.

First the Lightning now possibly the Rays and would it surprise anyone if the Bucs now that they have Brady pull some antics in the post season this year? This is some fun shit. Can't wait or Game 5!!

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Go Rays!!!

I'm with ya obviously as I have a friendly $20 bet with @GoAwayStaal as to who wins the series.

I dunno, I think the Rays still have a bullet or two left in them as I think we are going to go to a 7th game. This has been a heck of a series and Game 4's wild and epic ending will be one that will be remembered for a very long time.

Reactions: darko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->