MLB regular season thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
I hate to say this, but don't use Buchholz, he pitched yesterday and will start Saturday.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Indians explode with 5 in the 1st just like that.

It depends where the game is at. Their game last night was only in the 3rd inning and not official, so it got wiped out. Had that happened in the 6th with the big lead they had, the Twins are declared the winners. If it was tied and after the 5th inning, they would have finished the rest today.

Strasburg re-signed with WSH for big bucks. I doubt Cashner would change much. They need Greinke to stay healthy, they need Corbin to find his game and return to his 2015 level, Bradley and Shipley to emerge as consistent starters and for Miller to wake the hell up. Getting Pollock back will be significant, their OF defence has been an abomination this year.

Forgot about Strasburg. I think signing a Cashner or someone wouldn't hurt to have that cushion. Shipley and Bradley developing would be nice for them. I honestly think Reddick would be a good signing. Add him and Pollock to that lineup and having Corbin come to form - which wouldn't be surprising - they could be a contender. Or they could suck again.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Ten in a row for those dominating Cubs.

Working on that magic number like it was a box of peanut butter cups.

Cards really need to step it up. This is a man's game.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Ten in a row for those dominating Cubs.

Working on that magic number like it was a box of peanut butter cups.

Cards really need to step it up. This is a man's game.

Literally that was a man's game. Primarily the man calling the strike zone. But the Cardinals know what it takes to win World Series. To be fair, we are going through a bit of a drought. 5 years. Which is good because since 06, we've decided to squeak in as a wild card and win it every five years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad